MW:2 Amazing Knife Throw

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Can't say I've seen this before, pretty lucky ass toss...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cudCajMNRM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cudCajMNRM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

rofl, that's crazy!

Either that guy is incredibly lucky, or that other guy is incredibly unlucky.

Haven't had luck like that except 5 kills with one predator missle and got 4 tactical nukes in a row yesterday.

Hahahahaha, I laugh every time I think of that. I always knew you hacked.

Wow, I can see a random grenade kill that many people get while chucking them across the map, but a knife is insane.

So, after seeing some of these in-game videos, I picked up this game yesterday (actually a random gift from the wife) and I played for about five hours straight. It's quite addictive.

I played in Campaign mode for awhile to get accustomed to the controls since I'm mainly a PC FPS player. Then, I jumped into multi-player mode and damn it's addictive. I thought the controls were really strange at first but after that first five hours of playtime, it was pretty easy.

The campaign play was fairly good too, I got a couple of hours into that and I'll pick back up on that later.

This also the first time my PS/3 got some solid game time ~ we've been using it as a blu-ray player and connecting to my Windows Media Server. ;) -- I guess my PSN ID is Aangeliceus, if anyone wants to add me. My wife uses my ID atm, so I'll need to create her own ID so she's not always on mine. :S

I got it on 360, and since I'm used to PC fps I fucking suck at aiming with a joystick. But, you get better, and it's still fun even if you're getting raped. Which I like. You should play with Haku aang, somehow that hacker had like 9 days played after it had only been released for 10 minutes.

Some of my friends got this for me on the 360 as a birthday gift, so I'll be wasting my life away as well.

I may gamefly it at some point.. it is on my queue, possibly buy it from them if I like it enough.

I guess it's safe to assume that 360 and PS3 players can't play together?

Never actually thought about it - if that's the case, I'll pick up a 360 copy as well.

And... I forgot to do this last night, but I'm not sure about my PSN ID, I'll check it tonight and post it again.

I did play a little last night, I find that my biggest fault is always finding myself with someone behind me somehow, lol. It doesn't help that I don't know the multi-player maps very well yet.

yeah, that's the case for most games. I believe they both use the respective network's servers.

I'm playing through the campaign first before I hop into multiplayer. Think I'm on the last level. If you get the 360 copy let us know cause ill be off school and work for a month for christmas break and will be playing this nonstop haha

I'll be able to play more after Dec. 6.

I'm cramming for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test which is on 12/6/09.

Most likely, I'll pick up a 360 copy as well.

~AA

My PS3's been getting a lot of use lately. I recently picked up MW2, also, as well as a bunch of other online-enabled games. A few friends and I try to get a couple nights of MW2 playtime a week. Feel free to add me on PSN, Aang, if you'd like to join us sometime (or anyone else, for that matter). My PSN ID is ShadowEdgeZero.

Back