Moving anger

ImAngelix

Divine Failure
Well crap, shit, tits, balls, ass, vulva! i cant get the internet to work on my tower comp, but it works fine on my laptop... however i cant find my cd keys to laod it onto my laptop; ;. im working on it right now though, but when i try and connct to my router it gives me network disabled, my send rate is fine, its just zero recieve rate. i wanna get on to camp faffy with yall b4 i get to tired; ;. well if any of you read this and get any ideas on what might help please post. wish me luck.

You could ask Aa for his IM name and try to get ahold of him this evening, not sure if he is working or not, and see if he'd be nice enough to walk you through trying to fix it. There's other network type folk as well but I'm not entirely sure who.

ok well we figured out the problem at my new place with my comp, but the lan router is a P.o.S. its a D-Link, if anyone knows what that is you understand. well anyways ill try and be on for faffy tonight.

an update on my move... my roommate has hijacked the broadband! He's not use to cable internet, or fast comps for that matter, so he's taken over my tower aswell, and im stuck with my laptop! le /sigh gonna have to put my foot down so i can come to God's today.

Is yer roommate 300 lbs and a foot taller than you? If not, take that shit back! lol

Last edited:
no he's nice enough, i just amde the mistake of letting him play on my WoW account(only play with IRL Friend in a close knit static once in a while). So this is his first taste off MMO's too. I've created a monster!

well anyways on the moving angers. i got most of my stuff settled and should be able to get online more often shortly. anywho see u guys soon

Back