Mother fu**er

Cujo

Ballista Junky
So, about 1 1/2 hours ago I hear a bang outside my house, I didn't think anything of it at first, because I looked outside and the motion sensing light wasn't on. I go outside about 10min later to check anyway, to notice that my fucking brand new Mazad3 had been stolen. Not only that, but my father's brand new Chevy Pick up was side swipped in the proccess.

So I call the police and they show up almost instantly. Well, to make a long story short, my ex gf in a heroin drunkin' enduced state decided to steal my car with 2 of her friends to go buy more dope. The thing is, I always leave my keys in my car because I live in a very quite area. So now if I go through insurance, all the damages go on MY FUCKING insurance, and my car becomes marked and will lower it's value if I ever go to sell it again. And if i sue her, it could take forever for me to get my money.

I just can't believe a friend would do something like this to me, this type of garbage has been happening a lot to me lately.

So god damn pisssed right now, just wanted to rant as this just happened 15min ago.

wow sorry about that man. U need to find urself a nice girl and stay away from the ho's!

Back