[moogle] Seeking International Compagny (ang/fra Or Esp) - All Content

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
[Español abajo]

Hello everyone,

35 years old, french and spanish speaking player, playing FF14 for 3 weeks as lvl 61 summoner (main char) being specified that I also have a lvl 52 tank but I do not wish to play him as main char.

My goal : to face the whole game content, especially the PVE which seems to be the most beautiful thing in the game. Currently I've managed to do 2 prim in extreme mode with pick up queue, but it's not easy to have to explain the strategy to people who didn't take time to learn it before trying the boss... That's why I'm looking for a fixed group to share a better and more invested game experience.

My expectations of a compagny :
  • I'm looking for mature people. I mean people who are self-contained and don't give up themselves into their emotional impulses. I also mean a group that does not respond to external mockery. A humble group in fact :).
  • Motivation to do all content of the game (from level 50 to 80).
  • Motivation to farm the mounts
  • Group requesting a mandatory presence up to 4 nights per week at maximum. What would be nice is a company with several ROSTERs in order to play with a group that corresponds to our playing time.

Why am I looking for a an international compagny ? Simply because I want to take advantage of this experience to improve my English level and hope to be able to cross the threshold of trilingualism (with French and Spanish).

I've already done some company research, but if you match with my profile, it will be a pleasure to meet you :)

Buenos días a todos,

Jugador de 35 años, instalado en FF14 desde hace 3 semanas como invocador lvl 61 (main), especificándose que también tengo un tank lvl 52 pero que no deseo pasar como main.

Mi objetivo : enfrentarme a todo el contenido del juego, especialmente al PVE que parece ser lo más increible del juego. Actualmente he conseguido hacer 2 primordiales con pick up en extremo, pero no es fácil de tener que explicar la estrategia a gente que no se ha preocupado de aprenderla antes del afruntamiento. Por eso busco un grupo fijo para compartir una mejor y más invertida experiencia de juego.

Mis deseos sobre la compania o el grupo :
  • Busco gente madura, es decir, gente que sea autónoma y no se rinda a sus impulsos emocionales. Con esto también me refiero a un grupo que no responda a burlas externas. Un grupo humilde en fin.
  • Motivación para querer hacer todo el contenido del juego (de nivel 50 a 80).
  • Motivación para farmar las monturas
  • Grupo que solicita una presencia obligatoria hasta 4 noches por semana maximo. Lo que seria bien es una compañía con varios ROSTERs para encontrar un grupo que correspondria a nuestro tiempo de juego.

¿Por qué estoy buscando una compania de typo internacional? Simplemente porque quiero aprovechar esta experiencia para mejorar mi nivel de inglés y espero poder cruzar el umbral del trilingüismo (con el francés y el español).

Ya he hecho algunas investigaciones sobre la compania, pero si coincideis con mi visión, será un placer de conoceros :)

Continue reading...

Back