Montazuma Damn you!

Ashmus

Unicorns are kickass!
Ok, im back home, but havent gone back to college yet cause of Cortez...

A couple hundred years ago, apparently Cortez killed a bunch of Aztecs and screwed over some guy named Monatzuma, who instigated a terrible.....terrible......TERRIBLE curse on white people. And yes, I am paying for the greed and tyrany of my ancestors in spades. Basically I have been bed ridden, and it got so bad that when my mom walked by the bathroom door she said, "Turn off the faucet!! our water bill is high enough as it is!"................ The faucet wasnt on :( .

Hopefully, for all you Ashmus fans out there, Ill be back on sunday afternoon maybe to catch a promyvion mission or 2 with you carmela, but I wouldnt set it in stone yet cause its a 4 hour drive from home and my sphincter is only so strong. Sorry that I couldnt make it to Dynamis all you late night crew, but im sure HocusBlowcus was able to pick up the slack.

ya, that about sums it up. Peace.

Edit: Spelling error on the word "Sphincter"

2 BLM AF dropped from Dynamis-Jeuno :abso-not:. Hurry and come back! I miss your guitar-lip sync! (You have a nice recording of guitar solo pieces).

Loser had a case of the runs the other day also...coincidence.....or maybe its a conspiracy.

:boom:

Back