Mog Bonanza Reminder (5/27/08)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
Mog Bonanza marble sale is scheduled to end on May 28, 2008 at 23:00 (PDT). This is your chance to turn Vana'dielian dreams into reality! Don't forget to purchase your marbles before the time runs out! You can purchase the Mog Bonanza marbles from following locations:

Port San d'Oria (I-9)
Port Bastok (L-8)
Port Windurst (F-6)
Chocobo Circuit (H-8)

Congestion is expected around the time sale ends. Please visit your nearest Bonanza Moogle prior to the scheduled end time.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news13489.shtml

That's 2:00 AM 5/29 for EST / 3:00 PM 5/29 JST

This thread is now about what will you do if you win the grand prize! :)

I swear to god I will take the 100M and sponsor an Amano. Leftover money (relic sponsor probably 50-60M right?) can pimp out some white boxes or else save for salvage pieces. Wheee.

-benny

I think I'll use my exp scroll on my rdm

I'm same with getting an Relic GK and living out life happy; though I'm pretty sure Spit is more of the realist here.

Yes, yes, I know, we're all getting XP scrolls and not shit else, but there's always that 0.1% chance per character. Try to keep a wide imagination here folks :)

-benny

Eh I think more then a few of us will end up getting some B. hides

I'd take a B.Hide... I'd also take a relic GK! :D Actually, my first purchase would be a Hagun for the time being. ;) Sadly, most the stuff I want is rare/ex. :(

I have to have hope... I won the EQ2 lottery years ago... almost 800plat (which is... a lot) and blissfully had enough that I couldn't spend it all (I think my toon still has close to 600plat). I wish I could TX that here! :p

the way I played it on E, I may not even get the xp scroll. lol

however, if I do win, it should be big.

I have to have hope... I won the EQ2 lottery years ago... almost 800plat (which is... a lot) and blissfully had enough that I couldn't spend it all (I think my toon still has close to 600plat). I wish I could TX that here! :p

I think IGE offers game to game conversion and transfers. I remember hearing about that a while back. Of course, this means you'd have to deal with IGE.

Last edited:
I think IGE offers game to game conversion and transfers. I remember hearing about that a while back. Of course, this means you'd have to deal with IGE.

Yeah, gil isn't worth my SOUL.

I'm not sure what I'll do with my B. Hide yet... my exp scroll is totally going on NIN!

I'm sure if anyone in the shell hits all 5... we'll NEVER know except they suddenly have cool stuff. That person would probably get harassed into server transfer. :(

I'm sure if anyone in the shell hits all 5... we'll NEVER know except they suddenly have cool stuff. That person would probably get harassed into server transfer. :(

AFUCKINGMEN.

If I was convinced I wouldn't have to come as bard more than the current 50% of the time, I'd think about putting the grand prize into a relic horn....

Other than that, I'd like to finish my last point of clothcrafting, even though it's not that useful compared to 99. :p And since blm af2 hat/body seems even further away now, I'd consider getting one of those as a prize instead of the gil.

I wouldn't actually do it, I'd just consider it. >_>

If you average 200 currency per sponsored run and get the last 3k loaned to you it costs roughly 70m to upgrade any weapon.

In general you can average more than that, so 40-60 is entirely possible depending on luck.

Back