Mention Tiamat/Jorgy, 10 ppl log off...

Now that is more like it... More people are speaking of actually "wanting" to fight dragons. As far as the time issue, we can easily plan it on saturday or sunday during the day, or even at night. Whatever compromise we can make so that a lot of NA AND EU players will be on.

Also, I would rather do these, imo, as a LS. Inviting others outside the LS for something of this nature when all we have to do is get it through to people to come and fight, shouldnt even be necessary. I want that respect for Ultima. I want Ultima's name posted on all the message boards for being able to take down Tiamat, Jormugand, etc. I am damn proud of being a part of a LS such as this. We have the talent, we have the ability, we have everything that a lot of players wish they could have, but all of this is pushed aside and wasted because of various reasons when dragons are concerned. I am not saying the reasons stated thus far are in any way bad or unimportant. What I would like to see is all of us throw everything out in the open, get everything sorted out, and then take all of that and push it aside to go fight a dragon. Ultima's name will not get posted on the forum's for killing the dragons unless,.... we actually kill the dragons.

Whether you are in this for the drops, fun, excitement, or if you are just plain bored, Tiamat/Jorgy are definitley our next goals in the game, that is a fact. Nothing else is here for us to kill that we havent killed already. I agree, doing 3-6 hours of gods will give more people armor in which we could use, but that goes back to other replies, beating tiamat isnt about mere drops. If one of us mages get the Herald Gaitors or whatnot, that is just Icing on the Cake. It is also about respect and us being the best NA HNM LS on Valfore. Also, we are not going to quit Gods forever, we are merely asking for 1 weekend a month or perhaps every other weekend. We have taken weekends off before because of the lack of items, why not dedicate 1-2 weekends a month to dragons? Best of both worlds. The good thing about planning for a Dragon fight on a particular week is we wouldn't have to farm god items for that week. So we would be saving all of the time we normally would be farming items and to go EXP or something to prepare for the upcoming weekend. I will gladly EXP 4-5 hours between a couple of days and go onto a dragon just to loose it.

~Pitlith

Last edited:
I fully agree with Pit on this one, I think this should be a LS effort and not a team up, not that I dislike Nakama, but this should be something we accomplish as a LS.

To find a common time is gonna be hard I think as its a 3+h fight so that would mean starting @ or before 6pm EST for EU players and usually there just arent that many people from NA on yet.

Tiamat must be pushed down so that LS pride and excitement can come to hand.....thats kind of the gist of it on my end.

{Tiamat} :fies058: :gun02: {Chi Blast}

~Dar

Tiamat is something of great interest to me and I definitely agree with Pitlith. I am damn proud to be in the most prestigious NA LS on Valefor and I would love to try the dragons more often again if we can. Heck, leveling bst to 37 seems like an idea I've been playing with for Brd/bst for the add party just for Tiamat.

Bored at work

Had a noob question to ask, dunno if anyone will know answer... maybe mumi will... Anyway was looking at WS for Gaxe

Full Break Great Axe 225 Lowers accuracy, attack, defense, evasion.

Was wondering if the lowering of those stats stick to the mob or does it regain the lost acc, atk, etc. If not Mumi and Xer could be in adds party, be cycled in to pull full break @ 300 tp on dragon. If dragon doesn't get back the lost stats from ws and it's cummulative it would prolly make our lives easier over time. Just a thought. :shades02:

*Edit*
I would say cycle me in too but doubt I'll be getting 80 some skill points in gaxe before we go lol

Back