Over the past few months, I have been encountered more and more toxic people in frontlines and rival wings. All I can think of is... this rarely happens in crystalline conflict, and it's not like there's many useful things to say in chat.
I think that a slightly modified version of the quick chat available in crystalline conflict could cover most if not all actual use cases for chat usage. Maybe a way to indicate a team to focus and which objective to go for on top of slight adjustments to make the rest match the mode?
Continue reading...
I think that a slightly modified version of the quick chat available in crystalline conflict could cover most if not all actual use cases for chat usage. Maybe a way to indicate a team to focus and which objective to go for on top of slight adjustments to make the rest match the mode?
Continue reading...