Lv 30 Promy fights for CoP missions

Predaking

Megatron
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone needs or would be able to help me tackle the Promy Lv30 bcnm fights for the CoP missions sometime this week? I need all 3 (Holla, Mea and Dem) With my schedule this week, I can do them Wednesday night, anytime day/night Thursday, Friday night after 9PM EST, Saturday after 9PM EST or anytime day/night Sunday. Would be cool to get them out of the way since they're so annoying lol. Thanks and hope all is well! :bfg:

I can help. I also have a friend Milow who could use em too. He's got... BRD, BLM, WHM, SCH to my knowledge.

If I'm not busy, I'll gladly help. >.> I'm pretty full-scheduled during the evenings, but Thursday I'm free until like 6pm EST when I have class. Late Friday or Saturday can also work, I think.

omg Modo.. your avatar.. hahaha

If I'm free, I'll come help @ Preda

I need the climbs for AN so I'm in whenever.

I wouldn't mind doing the ENMs either.

Send me a message when you go Preda, not sure when I will / won't be on this week, but I enjoy them - if you're going while I'm on, I'll help.

/

My taru (Defiantaru) needs the clears, I can bring Defiant too.

Also willing to static PM with you too Pred :)

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Aluciont sent me a message asking if we could try for Friday or the weekend cause his new RDM needs the fights as well so maybe we can try for then. Go lvl up your char Alu!! :bfg::D

I'm definately down for the CoP static Def! That would be really awesome!

Friday is good for me!

Aluciont what level rdm? maybe i can help you level up;p

If Aluc brings RDM to Promy then i have a lv 25 whm or 23 blm i can level up next couple of days instead.

I think his RDM is around Lv20 or so. Friday works good for me so let's try to shoot for then. I work lthat day and won't be home and on until after 9PM EST but I'll definately be ready to go once I am on! Thanks!

That time should work well for me as well. I even have some anima still from a recent farming session.

I will be on then also.

Going to assume Eticket will WHM so i will take my taru blm to level 30 tonight and farm me some anima.

Taru is lv 30 BLM, geared and ready.

Probably go farm some Animas as they are pretty pricey on AH =\

I will be on then also.

Going to assume Eticket will WHM so i will take my taru blm to level 30 tonight and farm me some anima.

I have WHM, PLD, NIN, RDM, DRG, WAR, THF and BLM available for it.

Pixie is available too, epescially if we do the ENMs after the BCs

She has DRG, WAR, RDM, WHM, BLM available.

We should be home and online by 8:30 EDT.

Was a great Success!

Hardest part would of been Lufaise Meadows believe it or not :)

Thanks to those that came out and offered help.

Back