Lunch Thief

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
So I get to work at 8am EST this morning, place my usual hungryman dinner in the freezer here.

I go about my usual business...

4 hours later..................

WHERE THE HELL IS MY LUNCH??

I look in the garbage expecting to find the empty tray of my TV dinner, but I find even worse.

A half-eaten TV dinner. Someone was so hungry they had to steal my lunch, yet, not hungry enough to eat the whole thing. Funny part is, they took a few paper plates to try to cover it up, as if I'm going to conclude that I simply forgot to bring my lunch..

I simply can't believe people these days...

that sucks!! /comfort

Used to have to wrap mine in brown paper with my name all over it, not that it stopped some people. One time I put blue chalk on the package & caught the culprit though!

lmao Sass that's hilarious.

What'd you do when you caught 'em?

lmao Sass that's hilarious.

What'd you do when you caught 'em?

When he went away I shrinkwrapped his cube & filled it with packing peanuts... (I worked for a place with lots of these handy). Got the idea from a photo i'd seen somewhere.

Well I also left him a note not to steal my lunch first, or there would be consequenses..

it doesn't end there, a while back another coworker had her TV dinner in the microwave.. went into the break room to get something, came back seconds later to find not only that it was stolen but someone was standing there eating it.

I do not endorse what Talfus just said >.> That's EVIL man lol.

Pfft, inject Syrup of Ipecac in there. You'll DEFINITELY find out who has been eating your food.

Hungryman? What are you, mentally retarded? URRRRRRRRRHARRRRRRRRRRRRRR ME HUNGRY MAN.

Meh. Hungryman meals are the only ones that seem to have a decent amount of food in them.

Back