Date & Time: October 3, 2026 6:00 PM is when I first noticed.
Frequency: Always
World name: Diabolos
Character name: Down Ladder
Retainer name: None
NPC name: None
Monster name: None
Class/Level: Monk, lvl 100
Party or solo: Solo
In-game time: Unknown
Area and coordinates: N/A
Housing: None
Steps:
In approximately May 2017, I world-transferred from Moogle to Diabolos. I was not aware until recently that my character profile in the Lodestone was not synced up with my current character data until I checked it on October 3. It currently says that my character is still on Moogle, and all of my character data is deprecated (e.g. level 60 MNK when I'm level 100, missing mounts and achievements, etc.). I have been playing fairly consistently for the last couple of months, and it still reflects that status.
I have tried the following:
1. Contacted Support through email to see if they could resolve
2. Cleared cache on Lodestone website, and all other square enix websites
3. Created a new character on the Moogle server
4. Logged new achievements and immediately logged off
Connection Specs
- Type of internet connection/provider: AT&T
- Modem maker/model number:
■ PC Specs
-=-=-=-=-=-=- FFXIV Information -=-=-=-=-=-=-
FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn Language 1 Region 2
ProxyEnable 0
ProxyServer unspecified
ProxyOverride unspecified
-=-=-=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-=-=-
SYSTEM_OS Windows 11 Education 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435)
SYSTEM_CPU 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K (20 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
SYSTEM_CORE_NUM SYSTEM_CORE_LOGIC 20 SYSTEM_CORE_PHYSICS 12
SYSTEM_BIOS 1720
SYSTEM_LANGUAGE English (Regional Setting: English)
SYSTEM_MEMORY 32509.422MB
SYSTEM_VIRTUAL_MEMORY 134217727.875MB
SYSTEM_PAGE_FILE 34557.422MB
SYSTEM_STORAGE C:\ SYSTEM_HARDDISK_DRIVE SYSTEM_TOTALDISC_SPACE 930.459GB SYSTEM_FREEDISC_SPACE 672.915GB
SYSTEM_STORAGE G:\ SYSTEM_HARDDISK_DRIVE SYSTEM_TOTALDISC_SPACE 1863.000GB SYSTEM_FREEDISC_SPACE 1332.237GB
SYSTEM_DIRECTX_VERSION DirectX 12
GRAPHICS \\.\DISPLAY1 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_CHIP NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_VRAM 11996.000 MB
GRAPHICS_SHARED_VRAM 16254.711 MB
GRAPHICS_DISPLAY_MODE 1080 x 1920 (32 bit) (144Hz)
GRAPHICS_DRIVER
GRAPHICS_DRIVER_VERSION 32.00.0016.1088 7/21/2026 20:00:00
GRAPHICS_SHADER V:3.0 P:3.0
GRAPHICS_VERTEX_TEXTURE SYSTEM_SUPPORT
GRAPHICS \\.\DISPLAY2 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_CHIP NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_VRAM 11996.000 MB
GRAPHICS_SHARED_VRAM 16254.711 MB
GRAPHICS_DISPLAY_MODE 3840 x 2160 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Continue reading...
Frequency: Always
World name: Diabolos
Character name: Down Ladder
Retainer name: None
NPC name: None
Monster name: None
Class/Level: Monk, lvl 100
Party or solo: Solo
In-game time: Unknown
Area and coordinates: N/A
Housing: None
Steps:
In approximately May 2017, I world-transferred from Moogle to Diabolos. I was not aware until recently that my character profile in the Lodestone was not synced up with my current character data until I checked it on October 3. It currently says that my character is still on Moogle, and all of my character data is deprecated (e.g. level 60 MNK when I'm level 100, missing mounts and achievements, etc.). I have been playing fairly consistently for the last couple of months, and it still reflects that status.
I have tried the following:
1. Contacted Support through email to see if they could resolve
2. Cleared cache on Lodestone website, and all other square enix websites
3. Created a new character on the Moogle server
4. Logged new achievements and immediately logged off
Connection Specs
- Type of internet connection/provider: AT&T
- Modem maker/model number:
■ PC Specs
-=-=-=-=-=-=- FFXIV Information -=-=-=-=-=-=-
FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn Language 1 Region 2
ProxyEnable 0
ProxyServer unspecified
ProxyOverride unspecified
-=-=-=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-=-=-
SYSTEM_OS Windows 11 Education 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435)
SYSTEM_CPU 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K (20 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
SYSTEM_CORE_NUM SYSTEM_CORE_LOGIC 20 SYSTEM_CORE_PHYSICS 12
SYSTEM_BIOS 1720
SYSTEM_LANGUAGE English (Regional Setting: English)
SYSTEM_MEMORY 32509.422MB
SYSTEM_VIRTUAL_MEMORY 134217727.875MB
SYSTEM_PAGE_FILE 34557.422MB
SYSTEM_STORAGE C:\ SYSTEM_HARDDISK_DRIVE SYSTEM_TOTALDISC_SPACE 930.459GB SYSTEM_FREEDISC_SPACE 672.915GB
SYSTEM_STORAGE G:\ SYSTEM_HARDDISK_DRIVE SYSTEM_TOTALDISC_SPACE 1863.000GB SYSTEM_FREEDISC_SPACE 1332.237GB
SYSTEM_DIRECTX_VERSION DirectX 12
GRAPHICS \\.\DISPLAY1 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_CHIP NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_VRAM 11996.000 MB
GRAPHICS_SHARED_VRAM 16254.711 MB
GRAPHICS_DISPLAY_MODE 1080 x 1920 (32 bit) (144Hz)
GRAPHICS_DRIVER
GRAPHICS_DRIVER_VERSION 32.00.0016.1088 7/21/2026 20:00:00
GRAPHICS_SHADER V:3.0 P:3.0
GRAPHICS_VERTEX_TEXTURE SYSTEM_SUPPORT
GRAPHICS \\.\DISPLAY2 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_CHIP NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GRAPHICS_VRAM 11996.000 MB
GRAPHICS_SHARED_VRAM 16254.711 MB
GRAPHICS_DISPLAY_MODE 3840 x 2160 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Continue reading...