Little Botanist Help Please

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So fairly new user here (<2months) and decided to take a break from the main quest and work on some of the trade skills. And I'll freely admit I tend to blunder through things prolly taking the long hard way rather than quick n easy but as long as I'm enjoying it..

So I started with weaver but quickly found I needed a botanist, and everything was going along just fine till I hit the quest for 10 HQ cyclops onions. When I went to harvest them the chance of acquiring HQ was zero, along with all the other objects at the node (yes I tried leaf turn etc). At the time I just assumed I needed to level even though I found it strange being given a quest I had no chance of completing, and completed several more levels before going back and still the chance for everything HQ was at zero. I was maybe level 57-58 so I thought perhaps the node or my char was bugged so submitted a support ticket (no reply) and finally when I hit level 60 and still no chance I just went and bought the onions to complete the quest.

Well long story short I still have zero chance harvesting the next quest (beans) and I'm 5 levels above the quest. I tried doing a searches to resolve the problem but came up blank so hopefully someone could give me a little hand here.

Could it be my equipment not being high enough even though my level is? I'm completely befuddled here

Thanks for any advice

Continue reading...

Back