Level 4 Skillchains?

BAH! Still working on mine, it'll make you want to get naked I'm sure...just gotta get it done >_<;;

Jotaru said:
So... You guys aren't going to cyber-/shout, correct?

Just so I can stay away from Lower Jeuno...

Hmmmm.

{No Thanks.} {Thanks for the offer, But I'll have to pass.}

not to criticize Aa, but I think Premier kinda sux. Then again I dont know if youve ever used Avid or Final Cut Pro, cause in my opinion if you have its hard to think otherwise. In fact id rather use the Vegas program more then Premier for any recreational type use. Adobes good stuff as far as Ilustrator, AE and Photoshop are concerned. However, I have never been a fan of Premier.

~Dar

Totally rad guys. Grats on the winning. What really caught my attention was the fact that my going away speech can be seen in /ls chat the whole time :eek: Didn't mean to do that while you were in such a crucial battle. Anyway, good luck.

BTW I totally love Corvac's quote right before death "Fuck me" then DEATH. AHAHA sorry, that sounds like something I would say before getting killed (Trewgle, Phoebus, Faye or Syrenne could vouch for my funny quotes).

Aangeliceus said:
Here is the first part of our 2nd try at killing Ultima.... DONT WATCH THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE ULTIMA. This was the LAST BC before the last patch for the PM's... We won on the third try.... The audio is quite classic.

http://va6.planetether.net/images/churchill/airshipbc.avi

This is DIVX.

Part 2 is here:

http://va6.planetether.net/images/churchill/airshipbc 2.avi

(not finished uploading at the time of this post)

Also, the 2nd video was ended before the fight becuase I had to start talking on vent... sorry.

RIGHT-CLICK and save these, much faster to watch.

Having beaten this, this video is funny as all hell now, lol.

Darwen said:
not to criticize Aa, but I think Premier kinda sux. Then again I dont know if youve ever used Avid or Final Cut Pro, cause in my opinion if you have its hard to think otherwise. In fact id rather use the Vegas program more then Premier for any recreational type use. Adobes good stuff as far as Ilustrator, AE and Photoshop are concerned. However, I have never been a fan of Premier.

~Dar

Premiere is fine and does very well for the job its intended. I was brought up on Premiere and later used Final Cut but I never used macs persay. I have a video lab where I can use Final Cut or some other professional DV editing equipment but for all intents and purposes Premiere does fine for the costs involved. I some freelance work a Canon XL-1, import that into premiere and sell it, mostly background shots and themes. I use a Canon 10D for Portrait and more backgroud work and pretty much do all of my custom work in Photoshop.

The arts and mass communication school where I work pretty much relies on macs but I didnt go through their program so I never had full exposure to that side of the fence.

The XL1 is a great cam. Its what I did most of my Video work in college on. However if you ever have the oppurtunity to get your hands on a DVX100 (Panasonic), then do so. That camera is awesome and its design is alot less obtrusive then the Canon.

~Dar

wow.. i was half asleep when I wrote my post... missing some key words there ><

Darwen:
Yeah, the XL-2 is actually out and you are right.... the panasonic is good for compact shooting. I like the XL-1 becasue I can add attachments such as battery packs, shoulder harnesses & sound accessories when doing more stuff. It was function for the $3k at the time. I'm conisdering a second camera for more 'on-the-road' sort of shots. Panasonic is a promising choice.

LOL, no kidding =P

I'm glad Aangelicus stepped in, I don't know anything about that stuff. I just used the WMM that I happened to have installed for some reason, lol. You guys got in way too deep for me.

Back