Left 4 Dead Customs --

Rektify

More things change the more they stay the same.
Ultima Legacy
I'm starting this list to critique Custom Campaigns and provide links to places where the most recent version of a map can be downloaded. I'll be editing this post as I feel like it / have time but in the meantime we can talk about custom campaigns we liked and did not like I suppose.

For example, Death Aboard 6.1 kicked massive ass. It has a lot of nifty innovations that show more creativity than the entire normal game ever did. For example - you climb up a ladder and open a cargo crate. Out falls a car because the angle you walk into was slanted. Unfairly handicapped ... but lucy laughed his ass off when I fell for it 2x in a row. Stage 4 has you going through a ship - the entire level is slanted at a 30 degree angle. It's nifty. Oh, and the campaign even has its own unique rescue "vehicle".

Oooh, Night Terror is really trippy. It has a Haunted House with all kinds of weird images and traps all inside of it. Heck, it even has a level dedicated to the Mines of Moria from Lord of the Rings. It involves massive massive MASSIVE hordes coming at you all throughout it, oh, and a sweet bridge with tanks blocking your way ala the Balrog. Sweetness.

Shut up and log in to steam. Lucy and I have been looking for you for the past two days.

I should get L4D one of these days..

Sorry ... Roadrunner Cable has been out for Northeast Ohio supposedly for the past few days. It has been going on and off lately and it's really starting to piss me off :/. Have someone coming out tomorrow to double-check it isn't something wrong with our wiring...

It had to die at the best part...

Did you guys get passed the Moria level? :O

Yeah. We made it to the trigger on the next map but that raped us with 3. I did the YOU SHALL NOT PAASSSSSSSSSSS on the bridge because i had like 17hp and was covering lucy as he ran ahead like the pussy he is.

Back