LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Yeah that guy exists...and its >.>;;;;; turns out people love watching gay men on Youtube.

omg fags like that make me wanna kill myself...

anyone up for a good ol' fashion fagdrag?! I'll get the rope

I couldn't even watch it all, his voice makes me wanna cut my dick off, deep-fry it and feed it to my dogs

omg fags like that make me wanna kill myself...

anyone up for a good ol' fashion fagdrag?! I'll get the rope

I couldn't even watch it all, his voice makes me wanna cut my dick off, deep-fry it and feed it to my dogs

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

its not real though. the whole thing is an act.

According to his own comment on it, it's not. Which I'd like to not believe but..given some of the people I deal with at work...it's definitely possible.

Either way, if it's an act, it's not funneh :hmm:

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> its not real though. the whole thing is an act.

What Araius said, he himself said it was not a joke... if he meant it as such, why would he adamantly state it wasn't, as it would somewhat defeat the whole purpose. When you watch his other videos, it is not hard to believe that he is being completely honest.

What Araius said, he himself said it was not a joke... if he meant it as such, why would he adamantly state it wasn't, as it would somewhat defeat the whole purpose. When you watch his other videos, it is not hard to believe that he is being completely honest.

pretty sure the whole persona is an act. I didn't really research though

Wouldn't be surprised Eticket. {I don't understand} these self-developed youtube personalities one bit :/

I haven't watched this because Yuriku's ebichu thread is about 1000 times better than some crybaby piece of shit.

How do you know its about a crybaby piece of shit if you haven't watched it?!?

HA!

OH U

Such idiotic crap....

1. Make stupid video of yourself yelling and crying over a celerbity has been....

2. Post said video on YouTube.

3. Get gleaming support and criticism from around the world...

4. Get worldwide media attention...

5. ???

6. Profit.

Sheesh...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20750575/

I'd rather remain unknown with my dignity than world-renowned as something like that.

Edit: Unless it paid big big big bucks!

He seems at least somewhat coherent there (saying that he just does all this to show that she's a real person and deserves support, yadda yadda) but when he later says that he'd pick "Britney over my mom", it throws it all out the window. What reason could anyone not related to her in any way shape or form be willing to toss out a mother-son relationship for her? I know, it might've just been a joke, but still.

Back