Hi everyone!
I'm from Colombia and I'm currently learning English (A2). My English teacher recommended trying an MMO as a way to practice English while having fun, so I decided to give FFXIV a try.
I'm also a big fan of Log Horizon, so FFXIV really caught my attention.
I recently made a post on r/ffxivrecruitment because I'm looking for people to play with and practice English naturally.
If you're interested, here's the post:
[FC] [NA] New player from Colombia looking for a friendly FC and English-speaking friends : r/FFXIVRECRUITMENT
Hopefully I'll meet some nice people and have a good time in Eorzea!
P.S. Sorry if my English sounds a little strange in some parts. I used a translator for a few things since I'm still learning.
submitted by /u/Funny_Extension_178
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I'm from Colombia and I'm currently learning English (A2). My English teacher recommended trying an MMO as a way to practice English while having fun, so I decided to give FFXIV a try.
I'm also a big fan of Log Horizon, so FFXIV really caught my attention.
I recently made a post on r/ffxivrecruitment because I'm looking for people to play with and practice English naturally.
If you're interested, here's the post:
[FC] [NA] New player from Colombia looking for a friendly FC and English-speaking friends : r/FFXIVRECRUITMENT
Hopefully I'll meet some nice people and have a good time in Eorzea!
P.S. Sorry if my English sounds a little strange in some parts. I used a translator for a few things since I'm still learning.
submitted by /u/Funny_Extension_178
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...