LC Assaults - starting from scratch

onorok

O N O
Just got back from being out of town for almost a week. This time around I am looking for a group to do the five LC Assaults:

I can get on most nights between 9PM EST and 1AM EST, and on Saturdays and Sundays I can typically get on around 12PM EST, but would need to know a few days in advance.

Post if you are interested. If we have enough, we could do two runs tomorrow night after Dynamis, or start with a set of two to four runs this Thursday night. Only thing is I have an LS event on Thursday night, so that might be a problem, and Assault would start late around 11PM EST. I think after Dynamis might be best, but this is short notice.

I've only ever attempted one LC, so I could use all these clears. My schedule is a little flakey with me moving soon and all, but I think I can work it out.

I'm definitely up for LC assaults. The timing you mentioned should be fine. Currently my only constraints are DX tomorrow night (after is fine), maybe an early movie Friday (but back by 8pm EST), and my ENM group Sunday early afternoon (usually done by 4pm EST). Should fit in easily enough.

Whm, smn, brd: just let me know!

Re: LC Assaults

Times sound ok with me. I'll have limited access started Saturday or Sunday, but before that is good.

WHM or BLM

That's five of us off the bat. Lets plan to do two runs tomorrow night after Dynamis. I will read up on the LC assaults at work tomorrow and post an idea or two for which to tackle and what jobs to have everyone come as.

mememe

RE: LC Assaults

Completely forgot about this run, ended up going to bed at 10:30pm EST

How did it go?

I'm interested, but next week after the 20th I'll be on Thxgivin' break =X.. and won't have access to FFXI till I get back the following week
.. Let me know

I'll run with who is around, and hang back an extra week for the Thanksgiving crew to catch up. I don't mind.

Are we still looking at tonight after your LS stuff? I think 11 EST was mentioned.

On a side note, my availability may be changing starting next week. I'm starting a new job which will likely affect my playing hours. I should still be able to get on and do assault, just there will be some additional constraints on when I'm available.

We're doing Bahamut tonight at 9PM EST, but it might be more than one run. So 11PM EST may or may not happen tonight :(

Best bet is to play it by ear I guess.

Im on tier 3 assaults w/, unfortunately, no clears. If you guys ever decide to do any tier 3 or if I manage to catch up to you guys, I'd love to do some Assaults .^_^

invite me i need some assaults LC =x

/ if i'm around.

I'm on tier 5 (forget what it is called)

edit: i'm corporal

Last edited:
Sorry sorry sorry...

Got sidetracked with holidays, other RL stuff, then trying to level BLU and getting merits between LS events. I will work on setting up a run. It's not easy trying to do multiple things in game on limited time :(

Back