ks99 Behemoth

Tarnak

Naked Thief
Ok i got a Themis orb and a ls promised to do this ksnm for me then backed out. I agreee to the one item is mine the rest is sale/split between the rest that come. Sooner i can get this done the better. Please reply if you can help plan this >^_^<

screw that one item is fair due to being their orb saying flat out split is lame for the one with the seals

KS99 is already a {Too weak} way to make money lol. You can make more money doing 3 KS30s lol.

Stelaereous said:
With non-LS members we do an even 18 person split, no choice item.

Who is this "we" you speak of Stel lol.... Weve always done it same method as done with shell, when we tried with outsiders...

Darwen said:
Who is this "we" you speak of Stel lol.... Weve always done it same method as done with shell, when we tried with outsiders...

I'm pretty sure we did even split on all items with someone's orb.. Genno maybe?

2 PLDs, a whm or two, one or two rdms, and ranged/magic DD. It's not hard if people know how to run out of range of meteor. As Trewgle said, BLMs will be your main DD. If people repeatedly get hit by meteor, you're doomed.

Darwen said:

You remember incorrectly.

This is the reason Seer never used his orb with us until he was in the linkshell, because it was 18 split or nothing.

Stelaereous said:
You remember incorrectly.

This is the reason Seer never used his orb with us until he was in the linkshell, because it was 18 split or nothing.

I do? lol...

Lastingfear didnt have that problem when we did his KS99 with us... He kept an item rest was split/sell, same with every other person who did the Behem orbs that followed that Turtle orb...

Dar~

That wasn't an LS run, that was a majority of non-LS black mages with a combination of LS members. The rules were carried over to the following Behemoth runs because that's how everyone decided to do it in the Turtle BC with the BLMs. It wasn't under our LS KS99 rule.

EDIT: Also, several members including myself didn't attend those runs because, in Fodder's words "Why should I have to die and lose X amount of HP for someone not even in the shell to get a pricey item?"

Stelaereous said:
That wasn't an LS run, that was a majority of non-LS black mages with a combination of LS members. The rules were carried over to the following Behemoth runs because that's how everyone decided to do it in the Turtle BC with the BLMs. It wasn't under our LS KS99 rule.

EDIT: Also, several members including myself didn't attend those runs because, in Fodder's words "Why should I have to die and lose X amount of HP for someone not even in the shell to get a pricey item?"

Call it what you want I guess...

But it was organized by the LS (Benny) and pretty much every person in the LS with a 75 BLM at that time attended the event...

The point is you should let a sack dictate policy to outsiders asking a question about an orb since not everything is written in stone. I personally have never heard of such a rule that you have mentioned. Rather then let this turn into a huge debate of semantics, ill end this conversation here.

Dar~

Last edited:
Well reason i asked was ONLY because i thought i had a lot of friends in ultima. I know i can count on Benny at least. Other than that now its starting to kind of become questionable. I do also understand people dont want to risk exp for me to stop having 1k gil on my Bluemage and thats understandable.

Doesn't matter to me, get paid either way.

I'm just stating the rules that have been around as always. Not saying I'm not you're "friend" or something. lol.

and im just asking for help on a ks99. im not demanding a full ultima help but i need mages and a lot of them

Back