Knowing Assigments and Listening to Direction

Darwen

Fondue with Cheddar
~This is not a thread to bag on anyone, you guys are all my friends and I enjoy playing with you very much.

However, I think at times we as a whole play very sloppy and are kinda clueless to proper tactics for defeating HNM and do not know what is going on or do not listen to directions for that matter.

For example at Aspid, bringing a mob that does Max MP down and fighting it right on top of our mages is unacceptable and this should be common sense. Also Birds have a nasty AOE...... so why fight those near people fighting Aspid as well?

At Bakodek, if you are getting nailed by AOE why keep banging away at it until you die, maybe step away and wait for cure, put shadows back up, stoneskin etc.

If you do not know what a mobs abilities are ask a sack, but always try and be aware of all the possible situations that can arrise so we can deal with things as they come.....not figure it out as its happening.

Again, Im not writing this to insult anyone. Im simply trying to improve upon what ive noticed to be a definite weakness on our part, so the shell can have as much success as it deserves.

~Dar

You big baby, we did OK. ^^

Sounds like a STEL POST!
lol.
I personally, as I put in my other post, think we've been doing very well lately. even though I haven't been very active the past week or so due to school.

/nod > Darwen

common sense: {Can I add you to my friends list?}

I just wanna mention something that should be taken into consideration... people need to be more aware that when the add tank is pulling adds away from the main mod, people need to be aware of not stealing hate till he gets to a camp position. If you have a nin tank, they can only get a small amount of hate initially, and it doesnt take much to try and take it away. Let the tank build up hate b4 u go ape shit. I realize these fights give us all a small rush and we try and get everything done quickly, but sometimes its when we take the time that we win the fight.

Back