Key Stealing, must be adressed

Ashmus

Unicorns are kickass!
JGP stole my Garliage key dammit -.- :arg:

Edit: I got a new one, but in the future if you have a key and JGP is there....
Im not saying he'll steal it, but watch your 6

Ashmus said:
JGP stole my Garliage key dammit -.- :arg:

Edit: I got a new one, but in the future if you have a key and JGP is there....
Im not saying he'll steal it, but watch your 6

Did you dangle it in front of him?

:p

was this a steal in the same way I "stole" Archain's Shiranui....? (/cry)

I find it hard to believe that anyone would just up and jack a key that someone needed...

-benny

Lmao, oh god this is funny. We should make a Rules and Regulations© section devoted just for keys stealing. Hell, most of the linkshell doesn't even have enough points to even be considered for help obtaining a Key. Perhaps instead of us investivating JGP stealing Ashmus' key, we should ask ourselves... "Who's points did Ashmus steal!??!11one?!"

When one obtains enough points, those points will be pushed down and AF Help will come to hand.

~Pitlith

Pitlith said:
Lmao, oh god this is funny. We should make a Rules and Regulations© section devoted just for keys stealing. Hell, most of the linkshell doesn't even have enough points to even be considered for help obtaining a Key. Perhaps instead of us investivating JGP stealing Ashmus' key, we should ask ourselves... "Who's points did Ashmus steal!??!11one?!"

When one obtains enough points, those points will be pushed down and AF Help will come to hand.

~Pitlith

LMAO!!!

That's the best thing I have read all morning! :tounge-3:

Also, we should award points for deaths. Say someone claims an NM that someone is racing to get and they die in the process but get us the NM. I think they should get a point for their selflessness. Conversely we should dock a point from a player for each death their actions result in. I.e., if someone pulls darters when faffy pops, and the alliance wipes, they would lose 18 points, 1 for each death. This will keep JGP from ever having enough points to lot a key, hell, it will keep him from ever having points period. :p

I think by this logic JGP would have to actually hand over any physical gil dropped by mobs such as Faust or Despot along with any other valuables he has on at the time just to account for the future.

Hell, you guys don't have enough points still!!!!!!!!

The LS treasury is mine to spend! :shades02:

We have an LS treasury Aluciont? I thought you blew all that money on Mithra hookers long ago.

Garret said:
We have an LS treasury Aluciont? I thought you blew all that money on Mithra hookers long ago.

actually, on tarutaru people of both genders to sit on his lap.. reminds me of micheal jackson a bit :x

Talfus said:
User yer imagination Ash... what could he be doing with that long cylindrical object that he's sucking out of? hmmm? lol :shades02:

cylindrical barf bag? I have no idea....either way, the guy in the pic does not look well...I dunno, maybe he needs more protein in his diet; his mom should be ashamed.

Edit: Speaking of Avatars....Koul.......w....t.....f...........
I sat here and stared at your avatar for about 15 minutes trying to figure out what the hell was going on in that thing. Im not saying there are subliminal messages or anything but, now I have a strange urge to hide my underwear in holes in the ground, buy only nike shoes, and kill all humans.

oi......Ash about what I said a week ago about MSU in the tourney.....

Darwen eats his words

Humility goes up +10

:dead-01: ~Dar

Back