Kamp Kweh.

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
Seems like a good thing to do with your chocos as they might get stat increases.

pol2007-01-0213-24-47-40.jpg

JungleRhapsody & ObsidianMelodie playing tag (I think).

Re: Arch's Kamp Kweh question.

Why? Why get stat increases? What for?

Arch, please don't post here just to be a pest.

I've only done this once. So far I have only observed "more Patient."

STR - determines how fast your choco goes.
END - how long you can ride your choco.
DIS - learning abilities.
REC - all speculation. Maybe abilities, probably finding things. Chocos with this stat increasing first are Enigimatic, "hard to tell what they are thinking."

I believe an abreviated version of the above is in my Sass' Chocobo observations (A mini-guide) post.

Arch, please don't post here just to be a pest.

I've only done this once. So far I have only observed "more Patient."

STR - determines how fast your choco goes.
END - how long you can ride your choco.
DIS - learning abilities.
REC - all speculation. Maybe abilities, probably finding things. Chocos with this stat increasing first are Enigimatic, "hard to tell what they are thinking."

I believe an abreviated version of the above is in my Sass' Chocobo observations (A mini-guide) post.

A pest? I'm asking a legit question.

What is all of this for?

What does more patient get you? Can't everything a rental chocobo get you be performed with one of these?

I'm attempting to understand the point.

Presumably you can raise chocobos to the point that they don't experience the same level as fatigue as rental chocobos for digging purposes. There could be other improvements as well, and even this one is admittedly just hearsay. But anyway, yea.

All about Stats.

Sorry Arch, your questions are often abrupt and incomplete, making them hard to answer in a fashion which suits you. Aside from that, I thought you were giving me a hard time as usual.

STR - "seems a little faster" With each stat increase you can see that your chocobo does indeed get faster. A rental chocobo is on par with Average or Better than Average STR.

END - "bit more patient" With each stat increase you get a bit more riding time, 1 to 2 minutes. Normal choco ride time is 20 min at lvl 75. As you pass Average/Better than average END, you'll get longer ride times than rentals even w/o riding gear.

DIS - Not sure about this one as I've never paid attention to what the chocobo NPC says. I'll watch for it next time. Probably says something about getting along with people. Certain abilities can only be learned when you have Better than Average DIS. Some are higher. Don't ask me exactly which ones, I can't remember which or where I read it.

REC - Some think this has to do with learning abilities as well. I personally believe this is the case. e.g. Better than Avg. DIS & REC to learn x ability. As in the case of my first choco, who learned Canter only after having both at Avg level. Could have been a coincidence since I've always raised these together.

Here again, I don't remember what the NPC says about REC programs, likely something about being more cooperative or cooperating with other chocos.

Clear as mud. Like everything else SE throws at us.

Kalia - people have observed the differences in the stat levels in terms of speed, length of riding time and ability to learn stories. To my knowledge Burrow and Bore allow you to be able to find more items, sometimes just trash. If you choco is raised with the proper weather preference, you can dig up ores during that weather under the normal (prior to choco raising addition) conditions (listed on Somepage)

Did that answer your question?

More Kamp Kweh fun.

Ok so Kamp Kweh seems to be mostly a place for people currently raising chocobos to show them off. However, it looks neat!
pol2007-01-0614-20-58-82.jpg

StarRain is BlueRhapsody's daughter out of YellowRhapsody.

Back