Just Some Thoughts On The Crafting Changes

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Without getting into specific abilities. The most noticeable change to me is that before, if you were clever, you could somewhat make up for lack of gear with skill. Now spending 10~15 minutes on a craft was motivation in itself to gear up. But until you did, you could make up for a bit more.

You can't do that nearly as much anymore. Effectively, the gear requirements have become higher. Of course if you're already max level and max geared you probably won't notice. Where this hurts a bit is leveling crafters - assuming, you know, you're actually crafting and not just buying levekits from someone, perhaps even trying to craft your own upgrades.

But, don't worry, I'm not going to ask for radical changes to crafting abilities or anything. If it helps bring in new players, awesome.

However... while there's some pretty good gear available for scrips, there's also some very big gaps in coverage, particularly pre-70. And even from beast tribe vendors. I would like to propose that leveling gear offered from these vendors be filled out a bit.

Continue reading...

Back