just noticed something

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
been downloading the update for the past 50 minutes now and have lost connection like 5 times. the thing I've noticed is that when you have to restart it picks up from the last file downloaded

Talfus said:
been downloading the update for the past 50 minutes now and have lost connection like 5 times. the thing I've noticed is that when you have to restart it picks up from the last file downloaded

That is correct.

It checks the files you already have and continues download.

arrr this update gonna take me upward of 2-3 hours it looks like

good thing i'm goin to see a movie anywho >_>

To anyone who doesn't know (you all may know anyway, but in case you didn't, it helps a lot!)...

You can actually start the download BEFORE the maintenance ends. Usually the update becomes available around 50% through maintenance period. Downloading the update at this time had me through the download and installation in less than 30 minutes total. Then, when time ticks off, you can log in immediately. Definitely a MUST for anyone logged in an HNM area.

.................. 3~4 hrs............... why it said 5:05:38 on my computer ;_;

Jotaru said:
To anyone who doesn't know (you all may know anyway, but in case you didn't, it helps a lot!)...

You can actually start the download BEFORE the maintenance ends. Usually the update becomes available around 50% through maintenance period. Downloading the update at this time had me through the download and installation in less than 30 minutes total. Then, when time ticks off, you can log in immediately. Definitely a MUST for anyone logged in an HNM area.

was at school til 5est, so that's a nogo

Back