Just had to share this

Darkmattre

pol2006-12-0111-07-05-96.jpg

pol2006-12-0111-06-55-51.jpg

lol

lol notice how all their names are sky/space related?

Intosky
Undermoon
Darkmattre

...oh wait.

apparently they take 4 elder goobues at a wack, lol. thundaga3 them all... seriously one of the most amusing things I've ever seen.

I was up in Boyahda last night and had to deal with them. By "deal with" I mean I would attack a Skimmer with a Mourioche on my BST, train all of the flies in the area, and bring them next to the Goobbue right after they started casting Thundaga 3.

They didn't stay long.

I put in my -3600 RMT xp for the day.

I was up in Boyahda last night and had to deal with them. By "deal with" I mean I would attack a Skimmer with a Mourioche on my BST, train all of the flies in the area, and bring them next to the Goobbue right after they started casting Thundaga 3.

They didn't stay long.

lol nice :D

They didn't stay long.

you get the anti-RMT squad medal of honor for today.

:icecream:

I swear that Rember Galka kidnapped and made them work against their will!!! Hang in there tarutarus, sE will free you one day!!!

Back