I know this is something that is not going to change and I do not expect it to. I am more just curious what people think about this. I wish all new jobs started at level 50, again I know its not happening, but I think that would of been a good route to have gone. The reasons are as follows.
One more weapon glam options. Starting at level 50 would just allow more different style of the weapons to come out allowing more glam options.
More time to make a interesting job quest line to build the world lore up more. I know this is not a thing some care about but I loved the job quests where you had a nice story going. Where the world lore got built up more from it. Just made the job more fun as there was more to sink your teeth into.
Another reason would be more time to really get to know the job with content. Instead of being tossed into it with a swath of buttons your given time to ease in and learn it at a more relaxing pace. Not to mention able to do content earlier using the job if your a big fan of it. Going through the earlier msq as that job just seems fun.
I know there are some issues folks might have with it. Some not wanting to have to level the job up to the new expansion level to use it in the expansion being the main one. Also of course the ship has sailed well past.
I was just curious if others would of enjoyed that to or prefer how its done with a job starting 10 levels below the expansion it is released in.
Continue reading...
One more weapon glam options. Starting at level 50 would just allow more different style of the weapons to come out allowing more glam options.
More time to make a interesting job quest line to build the world lore up more. I know this is not a thing some care about but I loved the job quests where you had a nice story going. Where the world lore got built up more from it. Just made the job more fun as there was more to sink your teeth into.
Another reason would be more time to really get to know the job with content. Instead of being tossed into it with a swath of buttons your given time to ease in and learn it at a more relaxing pace. Not to mention able to do content earlier using the job if your a big fan of it. Going through the earlier msq as that job just seems fun.
I know there are some issues folks might have with it. Some not wanting to have to level the job up to the new expansion level to use it in the expansion being the main one. Also of course the ship has sailed well past.
I was just curious if others would of enjoyed that to or prefer how its done with a job starting 10 levels below the expansion it is released in.
Continue reading...