Job Adjustments and Additions Part II (03/30/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
033009A.jpg
PlayOnline said:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/4299/detail.html

[Yes, I'm late. I was drunk.]

I was excited when I read the title thread, but I am unimpressed. I guess I can melee HARDER in campaign on my rdm now. Thank GOD for this.

I was hoping for enstun or endrain/aspir like DNC has. This doesn't allow me to melee better, it gives me a reason to debuff further for the BLM. But without great acc gear I won't be hitting a HNM or god very much.

Maybe RDM has a new job trait where we don't loose any TP for switching weapons around? Jump from an elemental staff to a sword/dagger and back to the staff for cures/enfeebles.

i want to mail SE a letter that says in big bold letters..

L A M E

I think the summoner change is nice, though it won't change their merit-worthiness much. The change is not much for red mages, but at least you get a little something to play with.

I'm still hoping for good blm changes that will help us get back our buffers faster. I don't need to nuke harder (though I wouldn't mind ^_~), but being restricted to manaburns and such is extremely lame.

I'm still hoping for good blm changes that will help us get back our buffers faster. I don't need to nuke harder (though I wouldn't mind ^_~), but being restricted to manaburns and such is extremely lame.

Try soloing Puddings for buffer or head to sea with signet, maybe with another mage friend... I would never join a BLM manaburn party ever as they put me to sleep ;)

Soloing gets old, too, though. I agree with Varda in that it'd be nice to allow a little versatility to black mage in the exp aspect~

Poor black mages. they got so screwed long ago with the damage nerfs =( I do hope they get something special.

Yeah I've been thinking about the cooperative casting for a while, for the same reason. I wonder if we'll ever get that.:hmm:

Back