Item Adjustments (6/1/07)

Yeah there is a earring with +2 INT level 60.

True I guess.

Thank god, I can finally get the Rajas I was kicking myself for not getting as soon as BLU came out :D

any red mage that gets a rajas ring is a criminal.

I almost started an ultima-wide knife fight on this topic before :p

-benny

any red mage that gets a rajas ring is a criminal.

I almost started an ultima-wide knife fight on this topic before :p

-benny

12 months ago when I got it, I agreed with you. Now, I realize that having a Tamas does little more for you than save you a few hundred-k and a couple inventory slots. Which, honestly for RDM is more than Rajas would do for you, but I tend to melee and solo a lot, in which case the Rajas would have been nice.

When I did Apoc Nigh though, I got Hollow :p And I've yet to regret that decision, haha. If I ever do end up leveling BLM though I'm sure I'll be plenty happy I can switch it out for Magnetic or whatever now. I also got Suppa for RDM waayyyy back when I did DM.

Either way it's a moot point now with BLU. Rajas >>>>> Tamas for BLU in the vast majority of cases.

12 months ago when I got it, I agreed with you. Now, I realize that having a Tamas does little more for you than save you a few hundred-k and a couple inventory slots. Which, honestly for RDM is more than Rajas would do for you, but I tend to melee and solo a lot, in which case the Rajas would have been nice.

When I did Apoc Nigh though, I got Hollow :p And I've yet to regret that decision, haha. If I ever do end up leveling BLM though I'm sure I'll be plenty happy I can switch it out for Magnetic or whatever now. I also got Suppa for RDM waayyyy back when I did DM.

Either way it's a moot point now with BLU. Rajas >>>>> Tamas for BLU in the vast majority of cases.
Allakhazam forums are >>> this way <<< They have plenty of stories just like yours.

(Just kidding... but still... :weeping01)

TP in Acc Noob.

Tamas FTW! :D

Anyone who knows me knows it's a lost cause to tell me never to melee on my RDM :) It's not like I melee in xp/meripo, it's strictly for solo melee enjoyment.

And note that if I still only played RDM, I'd still get Tamas again over Rajas. There just weren't any other earrings that particularly caught my eye from Apoc Nigh, so I got Hollow. The 2 DEX and the Acc are invaluable for Disseverment on BLU, and the ACC is good for all the spells in general, so I stand by my decision on that one 100% (though if I only had RDM I know I couldn't say that)

Back