Issues With Resetting Password For Se Account. Anyone Have Any Tips?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hey everyone,

So I recently got a gaming computer and am actually really excited to jump into FFXIV. I played it a little on PS4 a while ago but honestly could not really get into playing this kind of game on a controller. My issue starts here, unfortunately.

On PS4, I've bought through Stormblood and want to jump into Shadowbringers on PC. I am willing to buy the full package, or use a code I have for the starter edition of the game and buy the $39.99 Shadowbringers, whichever works.

My issue is, I am trying to recover my SE Account password. When I go to forgot my password and attempt to reset it, it asks for my one-time password. I still have the SQEX Token app on my phone, but I have since been logged out. I cannot reset my password without putting in my OTP. When I go to submit a request for an emergency OTP removal, it asks for me to log into the same account I can't do a password recovery for... lol

Anyone have any tips here on how to bypass this? I am considering at this point to just make a new account entirely with a new email, and then start fresh. Alternatively, if I buy the game on Steam, do I still have to jump through hoops?

Thank you in advance everyone!

submitted by /u/TMFHNS
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back