Ishgard Restoration Phase 3 Feedback Thread

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I'm going to split it up into 4 sections, crafting, gathering, diadem and other.

Crafting:
Let's start with the section I didn't directly interact with this ranking period.

Leatherworker, whatever you did to Ltw crafts I don't think you should ever do it that awkward again, this is without a doubt most servers weakest crafter in terms of output, some servers you could be top 100 after a single craft, that is just bad. There will always be the hardest crafter to gets mats for but it seems Ltw ones were just so bad people avoided even trying right the way to the end.

Expert crafts are from my second-hand knowledge were high tuned but once got in the groove relatively easy to do, as I haven't actively tried if other people who are more dedicated crafters could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Gathering:
So I like having high caps for gatherers,I finally felt pushed since ARR to try to pentameld my gathering gear, I felt pushed to use gathering food, I liked this aspect and would like this to be a thing for new nodes in 5.4 and beyond.

Fsh can ignore perception and I think that is a problem, i think there should be a perception check with a fish that can only be HQ, obviously make it douable with gear available so that fsh can still make gathering check at same time but don't make a entire gathering job ignore a entire stat.

Fsh should get a use with the aether charge mechanic, however I think they're aether charge should go to allowing them to spend a charge to drastically increase chance of rarer fish being caught.

Fsh spiritbond for 490 gear is abysmal and I truly think that it should be looked at how much they can get.

[

Continue reading...

Back