Introducing the Add-on Trilogy Bonus Gift! (11/02/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:

To commemorate the release of the third and final add-on scenario, we are proud to introduce the "Nexus Cape," an in-game bonus item for players who have purchased the entire trilogy. All characters under a single player account registered for all three add-ons will be eligible for this gift.
Owners of the FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION, scheduled for release on November 10, can also shout with glee, as the gift will be available to them also.

Following the release of the next version update, eligible characters may collect their Nexus Cape from the treasure coffer located within the Tenshodo Headquarters in Lower Jeuno.

5005_0.jpg

The Nexus Cape is an enchanted item that allows characters in a party to teleport to their party leader's location. Please note, however, that the enchantment's effectiveness is limited to certain destinations only. Provided that all requisite conditions are fulfilled, characters may teleport to the areas listed below:

Uleguerand Range / Attohwa Chasm / West Ronfaure / East Ronfaure / La Theine Plateau / Valkurm Dunes / Jugner Forest / Batallia Downs / North Gustaberg / South Gustaberg / Konschtat Highlands / Pashhow Marshlands / Rolanberry Fields / Beaucedine Glacier / Xarcabard / Cape Teriggan / Eastern Altepa Desert / West Sarutabaruta / East Sarutabaruta / Tahrongi Canyon / Buburimu Peninsula / Meriphataud Mountains / Sauromugue Champaign / Yuhtunga Jungle / Yhoator Jungle / Western Altepa Desert / Qufim Island / Behemoth's Dominion / Valley of Sorrows / Southern San d'Oria / Northern San d'Oria / Port San d'Oria / Bastok Mines / Bastok Markets / Port Bastok / Windurst Waters / Windurst Walls / Port Windurst / Windurst Woods / Ru'Lude Gardens / Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno / Port Jeuno / Rabao / Selbina / Mhaura / Kazham / Norg

The enchantment effect will differ slightly depending upon the party leader's current location: field areas or towns. For field areas, users will be sent directly to where their party leader stands, while for towns, they will be teleported to where a home point may be set. Bring a Nexus Cape with you on your adventures, and you need not fear being left behind by your comrades ever again!

*The teleportation will be rendered ineffective if the party leader changes areas in the middle of casting. It is recommended that party members communicate their intent to teleport beforehand.
*Characters may teleport only to areas they have previously visited.
*Teleporting to areas introduced in expansions is possible only after installation and code registration have been completed for the expansion pack in question. This does not, however, affect one's eligibility to obtain the Nexus Cape

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

Yeah, but the news bot posted it. AA don't read those :p

Is okay, I love the AA posts more :x

AA always post details, stupid bot makes me click links :/

Bah, I thought I was cool being first on the other thread :(

But yeah, had no intention of getting Queso this expansion but...now I guess I am.

This last expansion is the one I wanted to see most... I have not purchased the 2nd one as of yet.

Wait and get the collection (they are selling it in Japan, right?) You'll pay a penny more (if you have the first one), but have the most up to date discs. And if you've bought none of them, you'll save 1/3 of the cost.

the moogle add on was pretty fun (at least it was for me and i did it twice). For the most part you can solo it til the oracles fight (and if you have a couple of blms and a brd it's a very easy fight) and the final fight is really fun. i mean how often do you have mobs that throw sinks at you. (yes you have to have two maps and it can be a pain getting the sahagin key but its not hard).

Wait and get the collection (they are selling it in Japan, right?) You'll pay a penny more (if you have the first one), but have the most up to date discs. And if you've bought none of them, you'll save 1/3 of the cost.

Did you know that the FFXI 2007 Collection set costs $75.00 in Japan? I haven't seen the new 2008 set as of yet, I don't think it will be the same price as the NA version.

I'll have to stop by the local shops and see what they've got in stock still. I'm curious to see if anything has changed.

Mhmm.. see this: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7s-49-en-70-3jvu.html

Back