I'm Losing Out On Road To 70 As A New Player

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I started an account on Goblin sometime last year around summertime. I went straight for Black Mage and started moving on some of the main story quests but just couldn't get engaged with the game so I stopped probably after a week.

My friends managed to get me playing again about 3 weeks ago and I decided to pick up with my same character. When I started again, I had ONLY THM lvl 16 and probably about an hour of main story progress. After a few days, I realized I found a lot more enjoyment in playing Lancer, so I continued with that and actually really grew to enjoy the game.

Then some of my other friends whom had never played before started an account themselves about 1 week ago. They skyrocketed through levels which baffled me. I learned that this was due to the Road to 70 buff that was given to new players on a preferred server. I quickly realized that I was going to miss out severely on keeping up with them and catching up with my friends that are currently enjoying end game content. I feel like I was so close to just being able to start a new character and get to the same point within an hour but I just wasn't aware that this was a reward to new players.

I am kicking myself now and reaching for any possible way to give my account this buff, if even just for 60 days. I've sent tickets in but I really don't know what to do at this point.

Does anyone have any recommendations of things I can pursue?

Sure you could always buy your way to the end but that's not the same as actually learning how to play the game. The buff is a nice way to lower the amount of straight grinding through levels.

Continue reading...

Back