I'm Absolutely In Love With This Game

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I don't have any friends that play this game or are interested in MMOs at the moment, but I really felt like wanting to say this. I love this game so much. I've been playing for just below 3 weeks and I recently finished the lvl 50 main quest of the base game. Ever since we started the lockdown, I've been playing many games, sometimes I even played like 3 different games the same day. Ever since I started FFXIV, I haven't touched any other game.

The final 2 dungeons of the base game where really fun. Yesterday, a friend I met in-game told me to do the Crystal Tower questline for the 3 alliance raids, and oh wow, they were extremely fun! I can't wait to do them again and unlock the ones from the other expansions in the future.

I also love how my character is heavily involved in this story. It is making me much more attached to him. I used to play the other big mmo for a bit many years ago, but the story of this game makes it much much more enjoyable.

I've also heard that the base game, while not bad, is worse than the expansions, especially the most recent one, so I can't wait to see what's to come!

The only thing I dislike about starting to play, is regretting not having started earlier. The feeling of having missed out on so much feels kinda sad. I hope I didn't miss thaat much because there's still the level sync for some content, but I probably did.

I'm really happy having found this game and I hope to be able to play it for many years!

submitted by /u/Eisheth3
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back