If this is true.....

Aura

FC/Active Member
2435713bv.jpg

You find an Optical Hat on Hakutaku.
You find a Dark Crystal on Hakutaku.
You find a Peacock Charm on Hakutaku.

I need a cock charm. Bleh to farming up more eyes again though.

Maybe the charm will help me connect a barrage post nerf. Squid Sushi doesn't seem to help.

Haven't fought Kirin yet, but consistently connect with 0 to 1 of 6 projectiles in a barrage on BC fights, IT++ exp mobs, and Amikiri. I did however, connect a full barrage on a decent challenge mob the other day.

It's been confirmed in several screens that the BC "Under Observation" now drops Peacock Charm at a low rate. Could this be the new replacement item, Peacock Amulet?

-benny

No, the text says Peacock Charm. It's written exactly the same way the old Peacock Charm that used to drop from Argus is written. It could still be a fake, I'm not ruling out that possibility.

Fodder said:
Haven't fought Kirin yet, but consistently connect with 0 to 1 of 6 projectiles in a barrage on BC fights, IT++ exp mobs, and Amikiri. I did however, connect a full barrage on a decent challenge mob the other day.

Ouch... /comfort

Its dropped from a BCNM only its called "Under Observation"
hakutaku doesnt drop it

I know it's dropped from Under Observation as well. But this is a screenshot and, well.. i dunno it just looks real.

Here's another, again Hakutaku dropping the Peacock Charm. This really doesn't look fake to me.

EDIT: Second to last item is peacock charm (literally "kujaku no gofu"). Compare to the first pic

24445_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back