| Is it ok for me to run TEA as my first Ultimate? I know the popular consensus is to run UWU first, as it is widely regarded as the easiest, but so many factors draw me to wanting to run TEA asap. Firstly, the songs in TEA are some of the best I’ve heard out of all of the ultimate raids, especially “Rise” and “Moebius Orchestral”. If I’m going to be stuck progging a raid, I would like to at least enjoy the background music as it gets crammed in my head through sheer repetition. Secondly, and more importantly, how clean Ultimate Anarchy looks, even compared to the weapons of later Ultimates. Plus UWU doesn’t have a weapon for Gunbreaker, so I’d either have to use the token/totem for Gae Bolg Ultima or Deathbringer Ultima. I really want an ultimate weapon for my main though. The biggest cons I can think of regarding running TEA first are that it would ruin potential enjoyment of UWU afterwards, as it would be a step down or two in difficulty, and that I would potentially be making my ultimate raiding journey more difficult by not giving myself the easy start with UWU. submitted by /u/Nice-Maybe-6806 [link] [comments] |
Continue reading...