I have a rant for ya, Dynamis related but overall rant.

I'll get him.. SSJ TIME!!

*30 MINUTES LATER* ASURAN FISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestion to those who would like to avoid R1s is to invest in RR pins/gorgets. One can otherwise expect to take whatever Raise is cast on them without complaint - it beats home pointing. Coice should stock 2 RR pins.

In a perfect world ...

Though I did exactly what I said before (@ Fodder) it didn't stop so I took things a step further. I hope you don't mind. :/

Last edited:
You all failed because I was not there, but I'm not sorry BECAUSE I GOT MY MOTHER FUCKIN HELLO KITTY COSTUME ALL READY. Pictures to come shortly....

You all failed because I was not there, but I'm not sorry BECAUSE I GOT MY MOTHER FUCKIN HELLO KITTY COSTUME ALL READY. Pictures to come shortly....

Wait... what? Your costume was f'ing your mother?! TMI ;)

I rarely even throw out an R3 for full wipes. It takes too long and costs too much mp.
I always throw R3 on wipes if I'm whm. I find I'm usually constrained by recast time and not MP. There's usually enough MP while weakened to R3 and R2, and by the time I have enough MP back, the recast is up. Throwing in an extra R1 would just slow down overall MP recovery as well as costing people extra exp. Each R3 is 10% of a merit compared to R1, and those add up.

As for who gets what, I agree they need to be spread around. Don't R3 the same person each time; don't R1 the same person each time. And like others have said, if you want to ensure you get better than R1, bring a reraise item. Otherwise, take the raise you're given.

After the first wipe I looked in my inventory and saw I had my RR Earring... so I used that all night, just so I wouldn't be using up so much MP. Something told me after the first wipe (sorry if that was me ; ; ) it was going to be a rough night. I have no idea what my first raise was, nor do I care (although :love: if it was more than a R1). I just wanted us up and going again as soon as possible.

If everyone was like you pixie than we wouldn't have too many problems. Here's to hoping everyone follows Fodder's advice.

Instead of buying RR items, I think I'll just become really good friends with the WHM's though. Hell, that'll get me further -,-

If everyone was like you pixie than we wouldn't have too many problems. Here's to hoping everyone follows Fodder's advice.

Instead of buying RR items, I think I'll just become really good friends with the WHM's though. Hell, that'll get me further -,-

Well, I'm about as close a friend as you could possibly be with one of the WHM's and he's already said he won't give me an R3 every time :weeping01

is that spousal abuse? :hmm:

My 2 cents per wipes and raising....I got 75lvls in bloody whm...i have 500 and a bit MP weak....I have 3 raise spells, none of which cost that full mp to cast....I try to get tanks up then other mages then melees, R3's then R2's, R1's only if I am absolutely out of options and the person doesn't have any problem with it. Yes if you want a guarantee of more then R1, grab a RR pin/gorget, I know they cost a bit, I tend to use most of one on bad Northlands or Windys when pulling, and I certainly don't care if I'm pulling weak.

I do agree though that constant R1's blow chunks....especially if you are a puller or constant hate taker.....the later of which just gets annoying on your healers MP =p Idk...I was busy and unable to log in last night...plus having been awake for 24hrs made me impossible to function properly for dynamis ._.; but it sounds like Xarc went badly....best thing to do is grit yer teeth and bare it...I still haven't recapped my xp losses on whm or thf from Dynamis's couple weeks ago....mostly because I haven't been on much...but if I gotta recap..I hit campaign cause I don't get xp/merit invites *shrugs* boring but I like being capped

It got especially annoying for me to be dead next to Halffpint (rdm). I would be dead 4-5 minutes at a time.
R3 -> R3 -> R3 >>> R1 (eventually) -> R1 (ehh, at least your alive) -> R1 (lol your still dead? Use all your MP Sleeping?)

Eventually I got fed up, HP'd and brought out my WHM. I started raising people and got /tell's consisting of "Thank god for you sir." They were more willing to get up immediately instead of waiting.

After this Einherjar I'm gone until the next Dynamis. Might even miss that I don't know yet. I'm putting everything on hold until I sort some things out.

RL>game....or so I keep hearing....>.> heh....yea can be fun in Dyna when ppl dun wanna change or get on late and don't bother asking bout job before coming out *shrugs*

Edit: Yes ppl always are happier to get a 240xp cut then 12oo some..hehe

Back