I have a question.

Snuggle

Me Precious.
Where do I go to join a salvage group? Is everyone already full?

Well, there was freak's group. Think that died. Most folks I know have salvage groups formed already like Chii's of non-LSers, and I know Lexa has a group that I think is full.

For what it's worth I've been thinking of/trying to start my own salvage group. Problems thusfar have been lack of a true "Yes" from people. More, "I'm interested" or, "I'd like to go but..." than actual commitment. And trying to work out the right jobs of course cause you only take maybe 8 people.

If intersted, what days/times can you go? and I know you have smn and whm. Anything else? /nosy /nosy

BLM and RDM too. Well I have Eihnjar on Mondays and Thursdays. So I'm pretty much free any other days. I work from 8-4:30 Sun-Thur.

I have a group forming about 4-6 members atm, your both welcome to join.
Tues/Saturday around 9:30pm EST

Ideally, if people are on, every day. But those 2 days, everyone SHOULD be on, or I don't need want em

Sarah's group is full, sorry snug's <3

Snuggle also has Bard - one of the biggest components of any Salvage group.

As it turns out, she also loves bard. Win for everyone!

Snuggle also has Bard - one of the biggest components of any Salvage group.

As it turns out, she also loves bard. Win for everyone!

Coincidentally, I have it too. As far as loving it... mleh.

An here I thought salvage was all about the monks? :p

I hate bard. I only leveled it so I could walk fast. But then I had this sudden urge to have every mage job leveled. Shortly after that I sat in a party for 7 hours of exp as bard. I promptly tossed all my instruments.

Back