I Hate Pf!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I started playing this game during lockdown. I finally finished ShB story two weeks ago and after farming memoria misera for a bit, I went straight into Eden savage raids. So it took me two hours from starting the practice to beating e5s ( I play as a tank ). After beating it I joined a few clear groups just to get more comfortable with mechanics. After that I created a farm group but it took 6 FUCKING!!! hours to get another clear, I don’t understand why people join those farming groups when they can’t do their job properly, are they expecting me to carry them or something? I never rage quit or blame people when I create a practice party to get familiar with the raid or ex trial but I get extremely angry when people can’t fucking read, and putting duty complete requirement doesn’t help. So after finishing with e5s I started practicing e6s it took me a bit longer to get familiar with mechanics, especially tank swaps, but I was ready to go for a clear after one day of practice. But it took me around 10 hours of PF clear groups to to beat it. I tried every possible comment when creating a PF group. Like: “It’s a clear party, not practice, only join if you don’t die before Raktapaska”. And many more different comments. But it seems people don’t read any, because they join only to repeatedly die to wrong positioning during wind orbs or ferrostorm, or they forget that they need to stack with their partner. When I finally beat it I created a farm group and it took around 2 - 3 hours to find decent people who knew what to do and we did 5 clears in a row, killing Raktapaska way before enrage. But now I have no willpower to go through this mess again and don’t want to try and clear e7s and e8s. This experience is pretty discouraging.

submitted by /u/JohnnyGap
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back