I Cook For No Reason </3.....hear Me Out Here!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Greetings fellow adventurers!

I'm a tad curious if I'm the only one that feels there should be a setting when placing a meal in my house or FC apartment that anyone can eat that placed item?

It's a damper to my crafting abilities and or hosting experiences! If I wanted to be the only one to eat my food, I'd carry it in my inventory for "on the go" purposes where it's more effective. If I want it to remain as a decoration I can use this setting to do so. I love the crafting aspect of this game and not being able to share the meals I cook that are placeable is a bit depressing as a chef! By the Twelve, my house used to be an eatery godsdamnit! There was no food to be had for guests which ultimately defeated the purpose, leaving such an empty feeling</3 :'(. Housing guests and Free Company Members within my FC Room should be able to get hospitality they deserve if I'm willing to serve!

I'm also positive this would be a heart-felt idea for the role-playing community of the game as well. Eating a homecooked meal with a friend or friends might be an awesome time to tell the tales of our adventures! Maybe even share a meal with someone special to you in a room decorated with romance!

Hope this isn't a duplicate post but I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Hoping I'm amongst others who feel it would be a simple yet impactful change to housing!

With nothing but positivity,
Swan Bastion

Continue reading...

Back