I blame Eticket for this idea....

pixiehawk

On one wild ride
FC/Active Member
Sent at 10:28 AM on Friday Dave: we need to get an alliance of 5s and go camp lizzy

me: lol
alrighty, sounds fun
I have no 5 though
unless you want my mule, if she doesn't have one, I can get her there soon enough
Does anyone else think this sounds like fun? I know we mostly do endgame stuff, but I've always wanted to try to do something like this. When Dave and I tackled the Mage Wand Bird in Surutaburta as 10 blu & cor it was a blast. One of us had like 2 hit points when it was done, but Dave got his wand.

Since you can't sync below 10 we'd probably have to mule it up. This would be just a shits and giggles type thing, and if we actually got the boots, then it would go to whoever was on their main, but didn't have them first, then if we kept going (haha) it would go to random mules.

Well?

interested:
Myself on a mule: War,whm,blm,rdm possible, will level whatever
Abbylu, on a mule: not sure of possible jobs
Logan, on a mule: Not sure of possible jobs
Chiiana: either self or mule, not sure of jobs
Rektify: in or out? mule or self? only Rek knows
Varda: PLD, RNG, SAM, COR, or DRK. I say Pally, but whatever works
Talfus: if he has a 5 he can bring
Ariaus: DRG on Queso, whoo-hoo, an actual job for sure ;)

and most important:

Eticket: Rng!! it's 2, and we can get it to 5, right?

Last edited:
OOO I h ave mules everywhere!

hehehe

Dave keeps saying he's not going to do it ; ;

but it was his idea, so he has to, right?

Who else wants to help take on the most evil of Lizards? (or we could go elsewhere, but I loves to kill Lizzie).

And everyone has a lvl 5 (at least a lvl 5 mule in Lastok), right?

My mule can have any of the starter jobs (except thf, that's 15) to 5 shortly. What all can everyone else bring?

Gangbanging Lizzie, sounds like fun

Sounds like fun. ^_^ It's been ages since the last time I did one of these crazy lowbie events. I think the last one was a more-standard Sauromugue Champaign level-1 run.

I have a storage character in Bastok with a level 5 monk. Other than that, I'd need to get a few levels on some other job on my main character. Though now that I check, I have a lot fewer options than I thought. Apparently the only jobs I still have at 1 are PLD, RNG, SAM, and COR. And, uh... DRK at 0. >_>

Hmm, since it would be a waste to have the Boots go to a mule character, I probably should boost one of those four up to level 5....

Thats the spirit V!!!

I say do PLD and tank for us O.O

Or, you know, whatever you actually feel like doing.

And now that I think of it, my mule might be over 5 on mnk too.. I really should check her levels.

In! Araius doesn't have any 5's, but Queso does :) Galka DRG ftw!

Also I don't think you can sync below 10.

Level sync, I'll bring WAR. ;)
:blue-cry:

Can't sync below 10.

:blue-cry:

and I checked my mule, her mnk is 7 so I'll have to be whm/blm/rdm/ or war, and I'll need to get to 5 first.

And since she's a mule, I'll be subjobless O.O

abby actually has sch lvl 8, but I could be very easily persuaded to dlvl it to 5!

I'm willing to bet that Ming has something low too, I just keep forgetting to look.

I do have a galka mule in Bastok too. Currently lvl 9 war, nothing else lvld. Can get anything to 5 pretty darn fast!

Back