HYPERION OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Garret

Galkasaur
FC/Active Member
As of this moment, Hyperion is listed as being open for new characters. Those of you waiting to get on have at it if you can!

I am on now. However, I do need an invite to the LS/FC...

Tal, if you're not already in, I'll invite ya once I log in this evening.

Yes, any active FC member can invite the company. A handful of people can invite to the LS.

Got your message Talune but I was sleeping and now on my way to work.

Yeah, fishing right now. Character name is Talune Valeforian (im not that creative, lol).

Open again at 10:30 AM EDT Friday Sept 13, 2013.

Open again at 10:30 AM EDT Friday Sept 13, 2013.

so has hyperion been closed again? because i think may just reroll despite just hitting 33 warrior on gilgamesh ~_~

i was reading that Yoshi P is unsure if server xfers will be free because theyre worried of having more server congestion. anyone going to be on tonight around 11:30pm edt?

Seem Hyperion is open again today!

Lol, I should have just made the character last night. Hyperion is currently closed. ^^; will keep an eye on it.

edit: open again! I'm in :)

Last edited:
No idea. There was ridiculous lag yesterday, especially in dungeons, but doubt this would help much for reasons you stated.

There are exponentially more RMT accounts being created on NA/EU servers than elsewhere. This is due to the explosion in the RMT market caused by the need for Tier 4 materia to complete the Novus weapon. I can all but guarantee that anyone who hadn't hoarded millions and millions of gil from 1.0 has bought gil to create their Novus in such a short amount of time. Especially if they have crit or det stats on their Novus. That's about 6-10M gil for Tier 4 alone.

Which is kind of ridiculous since Gil is pretty easy to come by post 2.2.

Though that amount would take quite some time.

Found this yesterday:

http://xivsoul.com/

Interesting, to say the least. I was expecting Hyperion to have higher numbers.
The JP players/servers look like a real minority now.

In contrast, I would like to see a filter for characters that have logged in within the last 30 days to get the true 'active' player count for each world.

Back