Humanity scares me sometimes..

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
Sooo as many of you know I work at an inbound call center.. was giving this guy an RMA# so he can send his part back for a credit.. was giving it to him phonetically..

"F as in frank.."

"F as in Frank or S as in Frank?"

..seriously?

I wish I was joking.. but I'm not... :(

I can think of some other words that start with "F".....

i'm gonna start saying.. I as in idiot, S as in stupid, R as in retard... going to get a nice list going..

I don't remember what I was trying to spell out for someone when I worked in a call center. Think it was a web address. Basically the idiot on the other end was writing out the whole word which I said for phonetics.

The web address was 4 letters, something like NEBS.com and I was saying Nancy Edward Benjamin Sam dot com. I was laughing so hard at the person that I had to have them hold for another operator. DUH!

I don't remember what I was trying to spell out for someone when I worked in a call center. Think it was a web address. Basically the idiot on the other end was writing out the whole word which I said for phonetics.

The web address was 4 letters, something like NEBS.com and I was saying Nancy Edward Benjamin Sam dot com. I was laughing so hard at the person that I had to have them hold for another operator. DUH!

hahahaha that's great.

I lose my faith in humanity a little bit every day..

Honestly, Fiko...

You really should troll around at this site: Customers Suck!

The horrors of Customer Service are well documented there, you are not alone. I spend my bored hours at work reading this site and just am amazed what what people will call in for or even do in person at a retail shop....

wow yeah some of those stories are out there.. i like the one about the ambulance parking in the handicap spot so they can go shopping..

Back