/huh?

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
With motivation from Coice's picture:

huhhh.jpg

huhhh.bmp

No hijacking here.

That sure is an amazing body piece for amazing enfeebling though....

Last edited:
No thread hijacking!

This post is only for people who have found Captainkirk, performed /huh, and want a place to host pictures!

ROFL

LMAO

That... is... utterly... hilarious!

On a side note: Notice I'm in ALL RNG AF BABY! I don't just look like a helpless taru BLM anymore!

Second didn't turn out quite as well (and yeah I keep forgetting to put a screencapture program up and I keep forgetting to get a windower too)

lol...

I especially like the dunes one, nice catch XD

I really don't get why you do the confused thing. I've been gone too long, and I'm afraid I missed the joke ; ; someone enlighten me to why you do this so I can laugh and be apart of the joke too

Captainkirk is the biggest joke of a RDM there is and during one Dynamis, he actually got a DynamisX pearl and he was tooting his horn around about being "the first NA to have the RDM JSE" and other nonsense about how much he rocks and whatnot. Coice started the joke by standing behind him and taking a screenshot doing the /huh motion and so the tradition was born.

And I thought it was hilarious and demanded anytime anyone saw him to do /huh. Now we have tons of pictures of random people /huh'ing behind him without him noticing apparently, including pictures of him in dunes as noob jobs etc. Very funny.

I wonder if Captain has caught on to what we are doing yet <_< I use /huh motion to keep it hush-hush but I wonder if his LS mates ever see

<Captainkirk> Sigh more Ultima peepz amazed at my penis hat...

Back