HQ Crab Shells Please!

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
Hey all~

Just a notice that I have my mule now stuck at 87.4 bonecrafting... I used a two-week-long stockpile of HQ Crab Shells to get .4 skill, and I need to get all the way up to 91 (perhaps even 92-93) on recipes that use two each T_T

Therefore, I ask that anyone who finds any HQ Crab Shells please buy them for me and send them to myself or one of my mules: Jotaru, Ebay, Haxxor, or straight to my crafter mule, Sionell (yes, old character of a friend who quit, now mine T_T)

Generally I see the prices at 4-6k, I ask that nobody please pay more than 8k because items like this that sell fast but rare are easy to get jacked in price, and I need a few hundred to get the next few levels... if prices go up consistently and I still have a large need I will adjust this price barrier. Simply buy and sell any and all that you see, please, and I will make sure to pay you for them. Like I said, I need hundreds!

Thanks guys T_T any help appreciated and paid back! :shades02:

have a hard time believin you got any friends, much less those that would trust you with their chars

Less jabbering, more collecting shellz from you!

Back