How to post parses on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudweizer

I was wondering what is the best way to post a complete parse on a forum. I would like to share certain saved parses and stuff. Sorry if this is the dumbest ever thread, lol. I'm a computer noob and couldn't figure out to change HTML format to a JPEG or something similar.

DvsParse is badass, thanks.

Depends on the forum you are posting on....

Some forums don't allow HTML formatting and in some cases, don't allow formating at all.

You can cut-n-paste from the parser directly to some forums.

Actually I never implemented "copy" from the results window lol. So you'd have to export it first, then open it up in IE or somehting, then copy it from there.

I'm not addressing any issues with the parser for the moment, because I have something bigger planned which I may have more info on in the next day or two.

Depends on the forum you are posting on....

Some forums don't allow HTML formatting and in some cases, don't allow formating at all.

You can cut-n-paste from the parser directly to some forums.

The forum I want to post these at allows attachments up to 128kbs in size. It will browse my computer, upload to forum and allow reader to click on attachment and veiw it in a new window. Is there anyway to have reader just see the parse without clicking on it?

Also, could you post an example on this forum for me to view.

Thanks.

Actually I never implemented "copy" from the results window lol. So you'd have to export it first, then open it up in IE or somehting, then copy it from there.

I'm not addressing any issues with the parser for the moment, because I have something bigger planned which I may have more info on in the next day or two.

tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back