How to best bitch someone out?

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
So, last night I was having some problems falling asleep. Finally, I'm half asleep when I hear the door open downstairs. Nothing shocking about this, as my roomie is known to come home late from the bar, usually with friends in tow. She's always trying to be quiet about it, though, so I think nothing of it and try to doze off.

Until suddenly there's a random strange guy I've never seen before, standing in my room, staring at my boobs as I lie in bed. I screech - loudly - and he proceeds to ask if I'm my roomie's friend, "Chichi." Clearly I'm not, and I tell him to GTFO, still panicked over suddenly finding a strange man standing in the middle of my bedroom at fucking 2:30am. Not even two minutes later, he comes back in(!!) and asks, "Just to be clear, this is the wrong bedroom, right?" I screech at him again, and he leaves.

Sleep ruined. Couldn't get to sleep until 6am. Up again for class at 7:30am. Not happy.

Turns out (I found out today, after running into her on campus), my roomie was completely innocent this time - she'd informed her friend "Chichi" (who I've known to be very rude in the past, and who actually has destroyed some of my things before) that she could come crash that night. Well, "Chichi" decided that it was okay to bring a random drunk guy home, and then let him randomly walk into every fucking bedroom in the house. My roomie also got walked in on, we both have morning class, and we're both pretty fucking pissed.

So how do I tell "Chichi" to fuck off, don't fucking assume it's okay to bring her one-night stands to OUR house at 2:30am on a school night, and to stop fucking breaking my stuff, without creating lingering hostility since she comes around pretty often?! I already asked my roomie to tell her, but I'm having this incredible urge to scream at her myself.

A baseball bat may prove an effective 'quick fix'.

I'd try to set it up for right after our next no mask Baha 2 or something like a dynamis windy. You'll have more to vent that way.

If your roommate's friend consistently acts like this in your house, maybe your roommate needs to not invite her to "crash" there anymore... that's my way of thinking, anyway.

-benny

I'll need someone with a video camera to pretend to be him (walking in on you sleeping..............topless?) and then maybe I could give a better how to on to tell them to fuck off.

You don't wanna see my boobs anyway, they're saggy, wrinkly and awful. Like the old lady in "There's Something About Mary."

"BITCH I WILL CUT YOU! CUT YOU DEEP!"

And make sure you are wielding a knife or shank, casually waving it in the air like you don't give a fuck.

If your roommate's friend consistently acts like this in your house, maybe your roommate needs to not invite her to "crash" there anymore... that's my way of thinking, anyway.

-benny

QFT. Bitching at chichi isn't really the answer as you're not her friend nor are you the one who invited her over. Telling your roommate that chichi isn't welcome is more effective. Yes, it's half your roomie's place too, but when your roomie's friend messes with your stuff and has drunk guys wandering in, your right to privacy supercedes here. She can go hang out with Chichi wherever the hell she wants OTHER than in your place.

because storin dead sluts aint my fucking business, THATS WHY

I am thinking the best way you could show her you are serious is to make a very assertive statement. Now when trying to do this you should really let her know you are being serious, and the best way to do this is by covering yourself in Olive Oil and make direct eye contact (did I mention you have to be topless, yeah that is kinda important). So now that she knows you are serious you have to show her that if she does this again there will be hell to pay (this is where a kiddy pool filled full of spaghetti o's comes into play). Being as she has already damaged her stuff you have to throw her into the kiddy pool, since she has destroyed your property already you should feel free to go ahead and rip her shirt off (I am thinking spankings are in order too). If you are smart you will go ahead and take a page from Ashmus' post and put the video on the internet (as to make sure all of those who are watching know what happens if they chose to mess with you). If all of that fails, you could follow her home from the gym one day, steal her panties, put them in a zip lock bag, and mail them to:

Not Manikalas
P.O. BOX 37
Anderson, IN 46012

Back