How do you differentiate generic Quests, from good ones?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
How do you differentiate generic Quests, from good ones?

I'm about to finish A realm reborn and decided to look online if I missed any optional dungeons or important Quests.

Turns out there's an entire multiple hour long quest chain that focuses on side characters and rewards you with unique gear?!

The quest did have a "preview image" I suppose but the actual quest marker was generic. Do I have to talk to every quest NPC and check if they have a unique one?

Also when do Quests get updated? Am I suppose to check every area after finishing an expansion and check every quest marker again, because I'm not going to remember which ones I already checked out.

Is there like, an elegant solution to this? Or should I just periodically look up online, in case I missed something cool?

submitted by /u/Furry-Fantasy
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top