Hi! I'm New To The Game And Needing Some Advice.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hi all! :eek:

Just joined into the game after purchasing it with the previous 3 expansions and just added the ShadowBringers expansion to. Always have loved Final Fantasy and decided to finally try XIV for the PS4.

Honestly feeling overwhelmed. I made my first two characters after deciding that I'd love to have A Bard and a Summoner possibly change to Astrologian. Wasn't which World to join until doing further research and decided Faerie was the right one for me to start with.

Character began in Limsa Lomnisa and boom literally hundreds of people in the plaza area having fun. Just slightly got panicky lol so much to do and to catch up with.

Loving the game so much. Kind of just needing advice on where to start and how to proceed. When am I supposed to join a Guild? And is it ok to participate in Fates? I'd love to interact with others but not sure how. I mean if I see someone fighting monsters is it ok to go try to help? I think I'm just wanting to know the etiquette to playing online. Does anyone know groups that good to join to get more enjoyment out of online play? Like groups for certain worlds?

I'm really sorry for all the questions, hope they are ok to ask. Really happy to join on here and be able to talk with others about the game. It really is fun and helping me going through these hard times. Thank you all for reading and any help is appreciated.

Continue reading...

Back