Hey Everyone

B

Byrdman

Non-Validated User
Just popping by to say hi. I miss you guys. When I get a moment to actually log on to WoW and play, only about two people I know are on. But I don't have time to play anymore, so its good i'm not playing FFXI anymore, the inability to play would be driving me nuts. I'm working 40 hours a week, and taking 15 semester units and 2 labs. OH. BTW, I finally got my acceptance letter to Cal Poly Pomona, so I'll be dorming with Fayevalentine. Anyway, I miss you all. Drop me an email or something.

Grats on Cal Poly! Don't overwork yourself too much with schooling and work, caffiene only does so much =/

Hey~

Hey bro, I had a major sugar hang-over a few hours after you left my place =( Donuts + Mountain Dew = head-ache heaven.

\('-')/ Talk to you later~

lol. You ate like 6 of the 13 donuts I brought over. Only left 7 for me! Anyway, if any of you want to read some of my rants, I sort of made a blog like thingy on my WoW Guild (Just RL friends on the same server) that you can read if you want. WARNING: If you are a republican, like a real one, all super conservative and everything, be careful when reading the newest one. BTW, I do welcome all types of rebuttals to my claims, as long as you include documented evidence. If you ask for evidence from my claims, I can always provide them. Anyway, back to the 40 hour a week grind, while going to school full time (15 semester units with a full lab).

Back