Help! Looks like someone got into my account :(

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I was away from the game for about a month, a friend told me they saw a demolition notice on the FC house and told me i should login quick for my own house. i figured i’d do that before running off to work, and i got prompted that my account was locked and i had to reset my password to unlock it.

It happens sometimes. the automatic system is pretty good with stopping people from diffirent IP’s and no one should know the correct password after all. And even then all they do is lock the account if they dont use the same IP (naive, i know…).

I unlock my account, login and suddenly find myself on Famfrit with 0 gil to my name instead of Behemoth. My inventory seems unchanged, i still (think) i had all my gear. I wasnt naked atleast. I travel back home, sell a random axe i had on hand because i couldnt teleport without gil, stop the demolition, but um…

I’m pretty sure someone got into my account. I’m late for work now anyhow and i’ll have to deal with this when i get home, but what are my options? Anyone have any experience with this? Can i ask a GM or support to revert my account?

submitted by /u/SurianBedivere
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top