Hello from Tokyo

Just wanted to drop a line to those of you who know me. I am still around, just currently getting situated in Tokyo. I found my apartment today, and should be moving in soon, unfortunately next week is Bon, which will delay my moving a week. Furax, let me know when your punk ass is coming over. Also, incase you see my character during NA times, it is most likely my GF playing on my account. So please refrain from nasty or sexual tells (mainly for Jinxy) see you guys when I can.

Regards,

Pussenboots

Fucking awesome man, i'm glad you're getting situated without a hitch. That's a big move, but you seem to be handling it great. Also, it's fucking Tokyo, DOYOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Also, you know jinxy is a latino male, right?

I am going to take him somewhere, get him drunk and make him do stupid drunk people stunts... and take pics! kekekekeke

Also, you know jinxy is a latino male, right?

Isn't everyone? Was more or less a joke. Yeah, AA btw my apartment is right across the street from the Villa Fontaine, Nambuka 5 stop. Also my balcony has a view of Tokyo tower, so I am pretty happy. I will definately let you know when the house warming party is, Aqua is more than welcome as well if he will come out. Also, any one else if they are willing to venture a 13hour flight over. The futon is fair game. Now back to hunting down Wizardy members and punching them in the face.

Now back to hunting down Wizardy members and punching them in the face.

I lol'd pretty hard at that one. Also, I was kidding about Jinxy...he's probably black. Definately get some pictures up man.

lol.
sound like pussen live place is pretty far from here.
Aa and I`m very close like 4~5 away at Train.

and to Faye.
its never happen :)

Aqua!! Hi
Well, I live at N5, but work at N10, which is close to Aa. My Office is Idabashi, well Lidabashi, 2 minute walk from the station. I had oonagi for lunch yesterday, was very tasty. But yeah, my apartment is at Roppongi-Itchome station, but only 15 minute train ride on Namboku line. Aqua, come out with us, or come to my house warming atleast, I will have lots of people from my office.

I got your call today on my cell, I was on Sobu line headed to meet someone for lunch. late lunch actually, lol. Anyway, I called you back and left a voice message.

The woman told me to correct you, its Iidabashi and it's Unagi. :D That is one of my favorite foods... i had some this weekend, it was alive just a few minutes before I ate it, lol.

She would like for you to join us for dinner at a real Japanese place, if you are up for it. We had a visitor from NY City and she wouldnt touch anything that didnt look american. (i.e. she at at McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC and TGI Fridays....)

catch up with ya later.

-Aa

Aqua!! Hi
Well, I live at N5, but work at N10, which is close to Aa. My Office is Idabashi, well Lidabashi, 2 minute walk from the station. I had oonagi for lunch yesterday, was very tasty. But yeah, my apartment is at Roppongi-Itchome station, but only 15 minute train ride on Namboku line. Aqua, come out with us, or come to my house warming atleast, I will have lots of people from my office.

How long are you guys in Tokyo for Aang, Puss? I'm trying very hard to plan a trip out there some time next year, ideally spring... would definitely be nice to know a friendly face in the area^^.

-benny

Puss I think 2 years, I am here until they stop renewing my visa... I dont plan on leaving really. We are about to move into a new place and buy all new appliances, furniture, etc. So, for sure, a long time to come. Something drastic would have to happen for me to return to the states.

How long are you guys in Tokyo for Aang, Puss? I'm trying very hard to plan a trip out there some time next year, ideally spring... would definitely be nice to know a friendly face in the area^^.

-benny

Yeah, I am here for 2 years with an option to extend for 3, Visa is already set to 3. Sorry AA, still trying to figure out this JP cell phone, i can read the numbers but thats about it lol. Benny, if you come over, let me know man, you got a place to stay on my futon if you need.

I got your call today on my cell, I was on Sobu line headed to meet someone for lunch. late lunch actually, lol. Anyway, I called you back and left a voice message.

The woman told me to correct you, its Iidabashi and it's Unagi. :D That is one of my favorite foods... i had some this weekend, it was alive just a few minutes before I ate it, lol.

She would like for you to join us for dinner at a real Japanese place, if you are up for it. We had a visitor from NY City and she wouldnt touch anything that didnt look american. (i.e. she at at McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC and TGI Fridays....)

catch up with ya later.

-Aa

Wow... thats kinda sad. I go to a foreign place just to try its food out. I loved the food when I went to Japan.

Puss, Aang, find me a skyline r34 GTR and export it out here; or better yet, find me a good condition rb26dett engine to throw into a 240sx shell out here.

Puss, Aang, find me a skyline r34 GTR and export it out here; or better yet, find me a good condition rb26dett engine to throw into a 240sx shell out here.
O

M

F

G

This guy speaks the god damned mofuggin TRUTH!

Currently working on finding a half-decent 96 or newer 240SX to drop a SR20 or RB26 into myself ^^ We should CORRABORATE Furax.

Edit: BTW, You know you can get entire front clips, imported and all, with everything you need including dash wiring, for like 1500, right? <_<

Yea, I've been lurking nicoclub.com gathering intel on swaps and such. I know i want an s13 coupe, will probably do silvia front end, probably sr20 cause i'm looking for modest power, ~350whp, on stock internals. An sr20 with proper bolt-ons and a proper tune can do that easily with room for playing. You should check out nicoclub.com, best nissan forum i've been to yet, and AZhitman is a great guy, lives here in phoenix and is owner of the board. There is a ton of great projects and lots of inspiration and information.

This guy has my favorite build so far: http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/211677
I'll probably closely mimic what he is doing. I don't particularly like that turbo though, I'll probably go with one of the GT2871R turbos, build the head, 264 cams from tomei, bigger injectors, etc. Anywho, doing it myself, I figure it'll probably be a 1-2 year job but it'll be a clean build and more intrinsically satisfying than paying some shop gobs of money to do it. I really want a black top sr20 but i'll settle for a red top if the price is right. Most of the stuff will probably be junk yard parts, as there are a few threads detailing how to install big brakes from 300zxs and infiniti j30s, as well as axles, driveshafts, lug conversions, and all that good stuff.

Some people aren't truly open to other cultures to experience them. Sad, yet true.

One of my Uncles is like that.
He's willing to spend thousands of dollars on a tour of a foreign country... yet MUST have his chinese style breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Though truthfully if you're along for the ride and he's paying for the trip, its best to shut up. -.-;;

Back